uncovered

This is the third to last chapter.

I heard my doorbell ring and ran to it. I opened it and saw Calum. He looked amazing. "You look fucking gorgeous" I told him. He rolled his eyes. I had taken him back, of course. How could I not?

"I have important news" he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up to my room, closing the door and pulling me onto the bed. I sighed. "These notes." He said, pulling out my box and taking out several of the recent ones.

"I thought that the secret admirer was Michael" he said. I looked at him in confusion. "Oh?" I asked. "He has Em. I never thought it was him" I mumbled.

"Yeah he had Em when you guys almost fucked in the bathroom that time at band practice." He shrugged.

"True" I agreed, sighing. "Cal, do you know who it is?" I asked. "I think so" he said. I smiled. "That's great!" I exclaimed. He nodded, looking over one of the notes. He unfolded a other and looked over it. I wanted to know what he thought.

I watched him look over a couple. "He dates them. Like he puts the date at the top" he observed. I nodded. "Look, there's only one person I know that writes the date like that." He said, pointing to it. I nodded. They wrote out the month.

May 18, 2015

I nodded. I knew one. "Do you know anyone that writes it like that?" He asked. I nodded. "Michael " i said. "Exactly." He nodded. I sighed. "But the handwriting doesn't really look like his. I don't know anyone who's handwriting looks like this" he said. I nodded. It didn't look familiar to me.

"They're all in different colors..." He sighed. I nodded.

"Get michael over here." He said. I nodded, pulling out my phone.

"It has to be him." He mumbled, looking at me. "I don't know" I whispered. "It has to be" he said.