official

I sighed. "Calum, you hardly talk to me ever since that day in the bathroom." I mentioned. He sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't wanna like pressure you into anything. Or like, I don't know." He tried to explain. I nodded.

"And don't you think people with judge us?" I added. He looked at me for a second. "Do you really think I care what they think?" He asked, smiling. "But what if they say mean things?" I asked. He shrugged. "We have a good time and ignore them." He said.

I nodded. "Okay. I'll go with you." I told him. He smiled. "Really!?" He asked. "Yes" I nodded. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me, pressing our lips together.

After a few minutes, we were in a heated make out session, and I was laying down on my bed with him straddling me. My hands were carefully trailing down his back, and his arms were on my sides, his hands on the bed as he used them to support his weight.

My hands reached the bottom of his shirt and I tugged on it, causing him to break away from the kiss and we both took our shirts off.

He leaned down and continued our make out and I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the zipper. He smiled and took them off, then helped me take mine off.

He immediately removed his boxers then mine and I sighed. He kissed me again, our tongues fighting for dominance and his winning quickly. I moaned as he slowly started grinding down on me, causing him to lightly whine.

After a second, we were both moaning and whining as he was grinding faster and harder. "Fuck Cal" I whined. "Hmm?" He asked.

"Please" I whined. "Please what babe?" He teased. I put my head back and whined loudly. "Fuck me" I whined. He smirked. "Okay babe chill" he giggled. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "You sure?" He smirked. "Yes" I whined. "Positive?" He giggled. "Fucking hell Calum" I breathed.

"Okay Jesus someone's impatient." He smirked. "Fuck off" I sighed. He connected our lips and slammed into me, making me moan loudly into his mouth. He started slowly moving and I grabbed his ass, making him move fatser and he giggled.

He started moving faster and I moaned, throwing my head back and he moaned with me.

Only minutes later, we both hit our highs and came together. He pulled out and layed next to me, letting me cuddle up to him as he played with my messy hair.

"Luke?" He asked. "Hmm?" I asked. "Will you be officially mine?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes." I agreed. "Yay" he said.

"Luke-" my mom said, coming in my room and stopping. "Mom, i-" I started.

"LUKE" she screeched as I sat up.

Fuck.