mom

-Luke's pov-

I jumped up, quickly getting dressed and followed my mom to the kitchen. "Lucas Hemmings!" She screeched. "What?" I snapped. "WHAT THE HELL!?" she demanded, almost yelling.

"Mom, I'm sorry for what you saw in there." I sighed. She glared at me. "Are you serious!? You're sorry?" She demanded. I shrugged. "You couldn't wait until you were alone in the house, or locked the door or anything!?" She asked. I sighed. "Mom, I'm sorry. I really am." I told her.

"And I didn't know you were gay." She added. "I told you. You were the second person I told." I gasped. "I didn't think you were serious!" She exclaimed. "Seriously!?" I squeaked. "I was crying when I told you mom!" I added. She shrugged.

I sighed. "So why are you pissed?" I asked. I was so confused. "Because I walked in on you guys Frick fracking" she said. "No you didn't. You walked in a couple minutes after we finished" I sassed. She rolled her eyes. "Lock the door next time and itd be nice to know who my son just fucked." She sighed.

"That's Calum." I said. She nodded. Right then, Calum came from behind me and awkwardly stood next to me. "Hello Calum." She tried to smile at him. "Hello Mrs. Hemmings." He greeted her. "Just call me Liz." She smiled, fakely but at least she was trying.

He smiled. "Maybe we can meet properly sometime." She suggested, and he giggled nervously. "Luke how long is he gonna be here?" She asked. I shrugged. "Can he stay the night?" I asked. She nodded. "As long as you both get to school tomorrow." She added. I nodded. "Okay. I'm gonna make dinner. You should go clean up your bed." She suggested and I nodded, grabbing Calums hand and pulling him to my room.

As I tore the sheets off my bed, I sighed. "As long as we both get to school" I laughed slightly without humor. "What's wrong with that?" He asked. I never explained why I couldn't go to school until Monday.

"I can't go to school tomorrow. Or any day until Monday." I told him. "What? Why?" He asked. I sighed, kissing his forehead before starting to put the new blue sheets on my bed.

"Well," I started nervously. "This guy pinned me against a wall, and he started saying shit about you. And I got sick of it and I may or may not have done something about it." I explained. "Whatd you do!?" He gasped. I sighed again. "Well I can say he might have a few bruises." I said, refusing to make eye contact with him as I spoke.

"Luke!" He exclaimed. "Why?" He asked. "You're my baby. Nobody says shit about you like that. Nobody messes with my baby." I answered, shrugging at the end. He smiled. "Does your mom know?" He asked, pressing our foreheads together. "Nope. Shed kill me." I smiled back. "Then I won't tell her." He replied before pressing our lips together for a few seconds.