pleasure

I felt my ass hit the hard counter and Calums lips still attacking mine. I moaned into the kiss and he grabbed me by mg hips, wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me into a stall, locking it and putting me down against the wall.

He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking on several spots, making me moan over and over. I tilted my head back to give him better access and he pulled my shirt off. I folded my arms over myself to cover up and he gently pulled them away. "You're so fucking perfect babe" he whispered, kissing me quickly before pulling his shirt off. And holy fuck his body was flawless. He was so fucking sexy.

He unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid the zipper down, teasingly. I whined. "Calum please" I breathed. "Please what baby" he whispered. "Fucking do something" I whined.

He smirked and slowly slid my pants off and smiled at my ninja turtles boxers.  "Cute" he said. "Shut up" I whispered. I gasped as the cold air hit me and I realized he had pulled my boxers all the way off.

The cold didn't last long as his mouth was there, sucking and licking slowly. I moaned and put my head back. He smiled and took more of me in. Until he had almost all of it and I could feel the back of his throat, making me moan louder.

He pulled away. "Well have to finish some other time baby" he said, pulling my underwear and pants back up. "Are you fucking serious" I squeaked. He nodded. I had tears forming in my eyes.

"Cal" I whimpered. "I know kitten. Well finish later. I promise." He said, walking out and leaving me alone with my growing erection and waiting for "later"

I groaned and followed him out.