she clearly knew and sucked on it there.

i groaned and my body stirred.

she smirked and entered another finger, working her wrist faster now.

"fuck ce...shit. fuck cece. faster." i panted and scrunched my face up.

she went faster as i asked and i gripped the edge of alison's couch.

"say my name han."

"cece..."

"louder." she said.

"cece!" i cried.

she looked behind her and got a pillow.

she entered 3 fingers in, slamming them into me, making me reach my orgasm and i screamed into the pillow, "CECEEEE! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" i cried out.

i came all over her and cece smiled in awe.

she cleaned me up and i sat up, panting heavily.

"you wanna go?" i asked.

she shrugged, "yeah why not."

i smiled and kissed her, flipping us so she was on the bottom and went to work.

alison pov

"god they're so amazing em." i said as i watched tori and eli drink milk from my breasts.

"oh yes. yes they are." emily said and smirked.

i looked at her and she was staring at my breasts.

i gasped, "you pervert."

she chuckled, "hey. just speaking the truth. i mean...look at them." she poked one and i laughed and slapped her playfully.

"emily fields! enough out of you!" i said and laughed.

she smiled and bent down, "god they are so perfect." she said, admiring the children in front of our eyes.

"and they're all ours." i said, completely in love with these two.

their big eyes looked at emily and i as they drank the milk.

"yeah. you drink that booby milk." emily said in a whisper.

i smacked her chest and she grunted, "ow." 

"do not start." i said and laughed.

eli stopped sucking but tori put her hands against my skin, still drinking.

i smiled and emily picked elijah up, "here ya go baby boy." she said and placed him in his crib.

i smiled and fixed the little flower clip on the little strands of victoria's hair.

her blue eyes looked up into mine and i smiled at her, "hey beautiful." i said and gently brushed her cheek.

her eyes fluttered at my touch and her gums brushed against my skin as she fed from my breast.

i smiled and when she pulled away i pulled my shirt back up and went to put her in her crib but she flailed her arms and screamed, crying.

"okay. relax doll. mama's not going anywhere. i'm right here angel." i said and held her in my arms.

her soft, small lips curled into a cute, delicate smile.

she must have felt at ease when i pulled her into my chest because she dozed off right away.

i looked at emily and she was watching us.

"she loves you already. she feels safe in your arms." she said quietly.