Mate To The Werewolf Prince? You've Got To Be Kidding Me...

Summary

Blaze Water. A 17 year old girl who's a werewolf. She was kidnapped when she was born by vampires, as she was the only baby they could steal at the time, but they got lucky as she turned out to be something nobody has seen before. She has a few abilities. She can control water, fire, earth, air, and most importantly, fire. She also is the only white wolf there has ever been. Which means, her senses are enhanced. She is faster than any vampire, any werewolf, and she can smell and hear better. She is strong than any of them, and all of that, combined with her personality, is very dangerous. She's very independent, stubborn, sarcastic, short tempered, weird, and tends to break some rules. Though, she was raised by vampires, their her family. They had intended to use her against her pack, but then decided to just keep her. She doesn't really doesn't know that much about werewolves, except for her. All she knows is they have mates, packs, royalty, and don't have powers like her. But, one day, she decides it's time for her to leave. She never thought she'd meet the werewolf prince...

Johnathon Wolf. The 18 year old prince. Since he's the older than his sister, he is next in line to take the throne and become king of werewolves. Only thing he needs is a mate. He doesn't exactly want to become king, but he knows it's his birth right and that he has to take it. He's been looking for two years for his mate, werewolf or human. He's searched the whole USA and was about to give up. But one night, his guards are trying to capture a girl who refuses to go wolf, and has no pack tattoo. He hears it took them all night to finally capture this girl. When they bring her before him and his family, he realizes she is he mate, but, now all he needs to do is get her to accept it, and become his, and the next queen. He just has to win her over... easier said then done. Also, he has to figure out where this mysterious girl came from...