She shrugged and said, "He wanted to head out to the bus and I didn't feel like spending time with the heinous bitch." Matt laughed and walked over to tape a set-list on the amps next to Rian's kit. Emery was still on her bed busying herself with editing.

Jack stood up "THIS IS NO FUN. They need to make up before the show!", he whined.

Zack nodded, "Yeah. They're both just avoiding each other, Emery won't even talk to me. I didn't even do anything."

Alex shook his head, "Yeah but they won't go near each other, it's not like they'tr going to talk to each other anytime soon."

Rian sat up and leaned forward with a grin, "Well..maybe we can get them into the same room without them knowing."

Jack grinned, "Basically you want to trick them into making up? I'm in."

Zack grinned, "The Venue. There's an empty like storage closet in the back I saw it when I was working out."

Alex nodded, "Perfect.."

" Emery! I need help with my uh-my hair." Alex muttered ruffling up his hazel hair as Emery looked to him in disbelief.

"Your hair looks fine and you never even let anyone touch it.", Emery said closing her laptop and crossing my arms.

" You're right..but I uh it's an uh hair emergency."

Emery groaned, " You're full of shit Alex." She got up and followed him into the venue anyways.

He walked with his hands in his pockets and said, " Oh yeah uh this is the other dressing room..."

He said and opened the door, she walks in before turning around with a dramatic sigh , " Alex this is a fucking closet."

Jack rocked back and forth on his heels, " Lilly. I need you to come and watch sound check."

Lilly corked a brow, "Sound check isn't for another hour."

He shook his head, " No uh Matt bumped it up. Just come on."

She rolled her eyes, "I can tell when you're lying Jack, you sick at it."

He sighed, " Don't hate me."

She furrowed her brow in confusion, " Why would I -" Before she could finish Zack had scooped her up was carrying her over his shoulder while she squirmed in protest.

" PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" , she yelled out and Zack stated, " Sorry sweetie. I can't do that." He set her down in the closet and walked out shutting the door and locking her in.

Emery groaned as she saw Lilly and she rolled her eyes and immediately banged on the door. Rian's voice was clear on the other side as he said, " Everyone else is going to sit out here and wait for you two to make up."

Jack added on, " Nobody's letting you two out till your both all happy and cuddly!"

Lilly turned and leaned back against the door with crossed arms as she glared at Emery who would barely glance at her. Emery called out "Alright, we're done. We're fine let us out."

But Alex quickly responded from the other side of the door, " We're not that stupid." Lilly laughed a bit at Emery's failed attempt to get out of the situation causing Emery to shoot a death glare at her and mumble, " Bitch."

Lilly rolled her eyes, " Get the stick out of your ass. You're on a fucking rock tour so have a little fun and stop acting like such a Prude."

Emery scoffed and crossed her arms looking across the room. " I wouldn't have to be so strict about the king all the time if you did you're own fucking work for the company."

Lilly shrugged, " It was fun in High School being in the videos everyone in awhile is great but is your thing. This. Being here with Alex, that and writing that is what I do. So sorry but I'm not fucking working on a job that I don't even care about!"

Emery shook her head, " Well not all of us can just run around doing what we want. I have a responsibility to the company even if you decided to bail on me!"

Lilly rolled her eyes and shook her head, " Em. It's great that you want to work and whatever but don't forget I'm the whole fucking reason you're here and that you even met Zack!"

Emery groaned but said nothing. Lilly sneered, "I'm the whole reason you're even out of the office and you act like I fucking ruined your life. Tell me." She said walking up to her and getting in her face, "TELL ME THAT YOU REGRET ALL OF THIS. TELL ME YOURE NOT FUCKING HAPPIER THAN YOU'VE EVER BEEN!"

Emery went silent and avoided her gaze. Lilly shook her head and sat down across the room. After awhile Emery caved in, " You annoy the shot out of me. You're a bossy bitch. You are reckless and impulsive..you are always dragging me into shit......and I love you. You're my best friend but you piss me the fuck off."

Across the room Lilly smirked, " Love you too.", she muttered with a smile and knocked on the door, " Alright let us out. We're good."

Both girls stood up and smiled at each other. There was several muffled voices on the other side of the door before Jack said, " That was an apology??"

Emery laughed, " With us that's as good as it gets."

Rian unlocked the door and shrugged, " Good enough."

Alex reached an arm around Lilly but she pushed it away and Emery dodged Zack's kiss. Both of the guys looked absolutely baffled.

The girls smiled at each other, exchanging glasses, " We made up but we're still pissed about locking us in there." Emery laughed at Lilly's remark and they went off to the bus just as Matt came in to gather the guys up for sound check.