nineteen:

luke was downstairs, getting everything ready for michael's big day. the boy was finally seventeen, the blue haired boy wouldn't stop talking about it last night.

luke had called anne, daniel, terry, ashton, calum and bruce so they could come over to help michael celebrate, the last few days for the boy weren't very happy; his parents had come over to luke's home and tried for almost an hour to get him to come back home (of course he isn't leaving)(which also ended in a fight and luke forced this parents to leave), the boy had gotten sick with a small cold and hasn't been himself since.

"how's michael been feeling?" ashton asks quietly, "decent, hopefully this will make him smile, i miss his smile," luke mumbled the last part, ashton chuckled, "you've been such a wonderful person to him, thanks,"

ashton knew michael first and was the first to know about his parents, then calum met him and a week later he met luke. michael just instantly loved luke.

"ssh, he's coming," calum whispered-screamed, the lights turned off and everyone hid behind the counter where the big breakfast was that everyone helped with (which resulted in a mess in the kitchen).

luke wanted to throw him a proper birthday party since he told him that his parents didn't allow him have any. (his parents are weird, mean psychos)

"why are you lights off?" little michael mumbled as he stumbled over to a light switch and turned on the lights.

"happy birthday mikey!!!" everyone screamed, making the boy jump from fright and then smile widely, "thank you!" he squealed as he hugged anne and terry, and then he hugged daniel and bruce. hugged calum and ashton, and when he got to luke, he looked up into his bright blue eyes and smiled widely, "i love you, so much blondie," luke pressed his lips against michael, even though the boy was still a bit sickly, he wanted to kiss him, he didn't mind. 

"i love you too, baby boy, i have a special surprise for you later," luke whispered in the boy's ear, "oh my gosh, what is it? can i have a hint?" the giggly boy bounced up and down, "not telling, blue head,"

everyone talked amongst themselves as michael was in the living room trying to find some music to play, "perfect,"

michael's favorite song at the moment was pressure by the 1975, so that's what he played and he immediately started singing and dancing (michael can't dance, lol). 

the boy sat down next to luke, luke took a strawberry from the fruit bowl, michael giggled as he quickly took the strawberry and placed it in his mouth, "my strawberry," michael giggled, "hey! why'd you stole my strawberry?"

"because i wanted yours," michael and luke laughed as a moment replayed in their heads of something similar happening awhile ago, when michael stole luke's strawberry.

.....

someone knocked on the front door, luke answered it while michael was dancing with anne, terry and daniel.

when luke opened the door, his mouth dropped, "what do you want?" luke asked the two older people at his door, "give this to michael please, and let him read it," and they disappeared.

"baby boy, come with me for a second," michael whispered in the boy's ear and grabbed his hand and they both went upstairs, "what's wrong?" mikey asked, luke pulled something out of his back pocket and handed it to him, "they want you to read it,"