fourteen::

☆。*。*・。☆(fourteen)

"you seem a bit nervous baby," luke caressed michael's cheek, "i am, i haven't went to a party since i was a very small boy,"

"you'll have fun, make sure to keep calum close by, 'kay?"

"'kay daddy," mikey stands on his tippy toes so he could kiss luke's lips, "see you later daddy, i love you,"

"i love you too,"

michael and calum sang along to the song on the radio, michael was wearing a striped blue pink and white sweater with a pair of black blue skinny jeans and pink shoes (the top shows his outfit). michael was nervous but he wanted to make the night fun, he remember what luke told -- don't talk to people who give you a bad vibe, don't drink anything, no drugs, and if someone bothers him get calum. 

"here we are," calum turned the car off once he found somewhere to park, it wasn't as crowded as michael thought it would be. 

calum grabbed michael's hand as they both walked to the front door, when the door opened, michael and calum's eyes widened. people were everywhere. "i didn't know daniel knew so many people, damn," the two boys managed to get inside, michael spotted daniel, "daniel!" michael called, and he walked over, giving a hug and a kiss on the cheek which small mikey returned, and daniel awkwardly hugged calum. 

"there's a lot of people here," michael said loudly against the loud rock music playing, "yeah, i know."

"where's anne?"

"outside, you should see her as soon as you walk out,"

☆。*。*・。☆  

michael had finally began to loosen up, him and anne danced to so many songs as calum and daniel were kissing in a corner.

"are you having fun, mikey?"

"yeah this is great,"

at the party michael saw a lot of things such as people basically dry fucking against a wall and tons of people making out, and people were dirty dancing, and so much more. soon calum and daniel joined anne and michael, they all danced the night away. 

but the end of the night michael was thirsty, but he remembered what luke said -- don't drink anything, you never know what someone has done to it. (very true don't drink things at parties, especially those wild parties.)

michael even met a cute guy at the party, this name was bruce, michael explained to him that he liked someone but that they could be friends. they talked and laughed for almost an hour. 

"cal, 'm tired."

"alright mike, let's go then," calum yawned as he hugged anne and kissed daniel, michael hugged anne and daniel and they both left.

"so are you and daniel dating, cally?"

"we'll talk about that in the morning, 'kay?"

michael went to sleep on the way back home.

☆。*。*・。☆ 

"i missed you, daddy," the shorty lifted his arms so that luke could carry him, that's how tired the boy was. "can i shower in the morning? 'm too tired," luke chuckled as he looked down at michael who had his eyes closed.

luke laid the boy in the bed and unbuttoned his pants and slid them off his legs with a small amount of help from michael. luke managed to get the sweater off michael. "do you want to wear a shirt, sleepy head?"

"no,"

luke placed michael's clothes in the dirty clothes hamper and walked over to the bed, michael was sound asleep hugging his cute little teddy bear. 

"good night baby boy, sweet dreams,"

mikey's first party was a success.