twelve::

☆。*。*・。☆(twelve)

"lukey, i want to go to a party this weekend,"

 mikey bounced happily on his toes as he waited for luke to enter the kitchen, "whose party is it?" mikey sat on the counter as he watched luke take things from the fridge, "a boy named daniel, and calum will be there,"

"daniel? the boy you told me that calum likes?"

the lilac boy nods as luke retrieves a strawberry and eats it, "come over here lukey," luke stood between michael's thighs and placed his hands on the back of mikey's bum and slides him closer to the edge, "you can go with you want baby, you don't have to ask," luke smiles as he poked mikey's small tummy and he giggles, 

"what kind of panties are you wearing baby?" mikey blushes, "my lilac ones lukey," he says shyly, "lukey 'm going to go and change out of these clothes, 'kay?" luke nods his head as he places his hands on mikey's waist and lifts him off the table.

he hurries upstairs to change, luke retrieves another strawberry as he waits for mikey to come get downstairs, "i want a strawberry lukey," he says happily as he walks over to luke and takes the strawberry out of luke's hand and eats it before luke could take it back.

"why'd you take my strawberry?"

"because i wanted yours lukey," mikey giggles,

luke rolled his eyes and placed his hands on mikey's hips, pulling him forward until their bodies touched. "can you touch my bum lukey?" luke eyes widened a bit at his question, he smirked and placed his hands on mikey's butt and squeezed, making the boy gasped. luke placed his lips on michael's, mikey's hands cupped luke's cheeks as michael slid his tongue into the blonde's mouth, luke was a bit taken back by michael being so naughty, but gosh luke loved it and it turned him on extremely. 

the two stood in the middle of the kitchen, making out until someone knocked at the door.

"wow baby, when'd you learn how to french kiss?"

"i saw these people in the hallway kissing today,"

someone knocked again.

"i'll answer the door baby, you go and put on some shorts, i don't want anyone else to see your pretty, pale bum except for me," the blonde licked his lips as he patted michael on the butt. 

at the door was ashton and calum, "ashy, cally!" mikey ran into the boy's arms, and kissed both their cheeks, "why are your lips so red mikey?" ashton chuckled, the small boy blushed as he shot luke a quick glance, luke winked. 

☆。*。*・。☆  

"do me and luke need to go and beat some ass for you?"

"ashy don't swearing and no fighting!" calum had told ashton about the small problem mikey's been having with those boys from school, mikey was sitting on luke's lap and his legs were propped on calum lap. 

"calum told me about what happened, it sounds like those dicks need som-"

"ashy!"

"sorry, cursing is a habit of mine,"

luke had his hand into michael's shorts and was rubbing at his backside, making him squirm every so often, "lukey stop," michael whined quietly to luke, instead of stopping he pinched his bum, "lukey!" he squealed, luke chuckles as he kissed the boy's forehead. 

"what the hell are you two doing over there?"

"so mikey, calum told me about what you told him earlier abo-"

michael interrupted him, "oh did he?" michael pouted and thumped calum's arm, "big mouth," michael mumbled, luke pinched mikey's bum again, "don't be mean baby," the lilac boy hide his face in luke's neck, "sorry," he mumbled quietly.

 ☆。*。*・。☆

the two laid in bed together, luke was half way asleep and mikey was just relaxing, 

"lukey?"

"yeah babe?"

"what's a daddy kink?"

. . . .    

 i'll update again tomorrow.