seven:

☆。*。*・。☆ (seven) 

luke was siting in a coffee store sipping on coffee that seemed a bit over - brewed, the boy had a scowl across his face, 

he didn't like when michael went to school, he'd always get bored or lonely and he'd miss his baby horribly. he sighed as he tapped his foot across the tiled floor of the cafe. 

"would you like anything else, sir?" luke shook his head as he stood up to leave, he was the only person in that cafe. 

his thick black vans scuffled across the concrete, his long sleeve navy blue shirt blew slightly in the breeze, his black skinny jeans provided him so type of warmth. 

"hey cutie," a girl smiled at him, he softly smiled not wanting to speak with her, the blue eyed blonde didn't like women flirting with him, the boy was one - hundred percent homosexual. 

the phone in his tight jeans pocket vibrates, it took almost a whole minute for him to get it out, it was a text message from mikey. 

i miss you lukey!!!!!!! :* i love you!

luke smiled as pink painted over his cheeks, "aw baby," since luke met michael two years ago, they've always had such a strong bond, they loved each other and craved each other's company. 

i love you too baby, when you get home later would you like to go to the movies? it's my treat!

*picture attachment* really? yay, you're the bestest blonde in the whole wide world, lukey!

"you're so beautiful," michael had sent luke a picture of him in class, he looked so adorable in his pure white sweater and pink flower crown. 

you're beautiful baby, so beautiful :*

luke walked until he found ashton's place on employment, "irwin!" the curly haired dude came out of nowhere and ran into luke's arms, "hemmo, what's up?"

"bored,"

"wow you must be really bored to come here," ashton chuckled as he took a seat, luke sat beside him, "shut up, i wanted to see you, and plus i was pretty bored just sitting at home," 

"i need you to tell you something, i - um, saw michael's mother yesterday and told me to give him this," ashton told a envelope out of his back pocket, "i read it, i don't think you should give it to him though, i don't want him to feel like he has to go back to living with those cruel people,"

luke opened the letter and read it, the blonde sighed angrily and balled the paper up and threw it on the ground, "why do they keep trying to ruin his life? he's such a beautiful young boy why can't they accept how he is," 

ashton shrugs, "i'm glad he has you in his life," luke smiles down at his shoes, "i'm glad he's in mine, i love that boy,"

ashton pinched luke's cheeks, "aw, you're in love with him," luke rolled his eyes and stood up, "i'm leaving now, see you later doofus,"

☆。*。*・。☆ 

luke took a quick shower before he had to go pick up michael, he'd always smile when he saw his baby waiting for him, 

the blonde said hey to calum as michael got in the car and they drove down the street, "how was school babe?"

"it was okay, i have homework" the small boy pouted, and magically smiled as luke came to a stop sign, the boy leaned over and kissed the side of luke's face,

"c - can i kiss your lips?"

luke chuckled and nodded, "how do you get your lips to be so soft?" michael laughs, "i don't know lukey", the boy shrugged as he grabbed luke's free hand,

"is it okay if i hold your hand?" he asked just to be sure, luke nods, luke thought it was cute michael would ask if questions like that but sometimes he didn't, 

michael told luke a while ago that when he did something without asking when he lived with his parents he'd get in trouble. 

"you don't have to ask to hold my hand baby," 

the skunk haired boy squeezed luke's hand, the boy wanted to tell luke how much he cared about him and liked him but the butterflies in his stomach was telling him to wait, 

"are you okay baby?"

michael nods his head as he relaxes until they pull in their driveway, 

"go eat a snack and shower, after you're finished we'll head to the movies, 'kay?"

"'kay!"