seventeen:

☆。*。*・。☆(seventeen)

sexual content(!)

"um, daddy?"

the confused boy mumbled as he felt warmness on his thighs and near his private area, he removed the covers from off his body and furrowed his eyebrows, his member was stiff and his panties were soaked, "daddy," the lilac haired boy poked at his boyfriend's side and even resorted to pulling his hair, the small boy was confused. 

"what is it babe?" luke groggily moaned as he turned his head to face him, "'m um, something's happening," the small boy could feel liquid leaking from his penis.

luke furrowed his eyebrows as his vision cleared, michael's cheeks were red and he was peeking under the covers, "what's wrong?"

"i don't know what happened daddy, 'm all messy,"

the blonde lifted the covers, he smirked, "you had a wet dream sweetie," 

"is that bad? is there something wrong with me?" luke chuckled, "wet dreams are totally normal baby, did you have a naughty dream?"

the boy's cheeks got even redder, "yes daddy," the small boy looked down at his underwear, "can we shower t- together? i don't like this feeling daddy,"

even though luke was still basically asleep he gets out of bed, along with michael. he pulls michael's panties down his legs and his shirt over his head and places them in the dirty clothes hamper, "come on baby,"

luke smiles and pinches michael's butt once he opens the bathroom door, "hey, why'd you do that daddy?" michael chuckles as he pinches luke's arm, "it's not nice to pinch people baby,"

mikey rolls his eyes, "but you pinched me first blondie," luke turns on the shower and he nudes himself, he smiles when he catches his boyfriend staring, "you're staring cutie,"

the two boys hop into the shower, michael uses his berry vanilla shampoo and body wash to wash himself and luke helps, (he basically just stares and touches michael's butt when he doesn't expect it). 

michael uses his pink cloth to wash off luke, he really just asked luke to shower with him so he could touch him.

michael lifted his hand to caress luke's cheek, "do you want to know what i dreamed about last night?" the blonde licks his lips and nods, "us, making out in the shower and i was doing this," michael's small hand gently grasps luke's semi - hardened member and kissed his chest, luke loved seeing all the sides of michael ; the hyper, the horny, the innocent, the adorable, the giggly, michael was just perfect in luke's mind. 

luke grasped michael's member and slowly started to pump and rub his thumb over the boy's tip, "and you were doing that," michael mumbled as he pressed his lips against luke's.