six::

☆。*。*・。☆(six)

mikey was sitting in the bathtub surrounded by tons of blue bubbles, the boy was playing with a rubber ducky that he had as he relaxed. 

"baby when you are finished we need to run to the store," 

"okay lukey," the boy finished washing himself and got out of the tub, he smiled as he dropped his towel and grasped his mint panties and pulled them up his legs, he placed a baby blue sweater over his head and black leggings up his legs. 

the skunk haired boy didn't feel like wearing a skirt today, and plus it was chilly outside. 

the only thing he was missing was his blue and white flower crown, "lukey!" he said loudly as he exited the bathroom and placed his things in the dirty clothes hamper, 

"yeah baby?"

"can you help me find my blue and white flower crown? please lukey," the blonde smiles as looks around the room and in drawers, "found it," 

mikey squealed happily as luke placed the crown on his head, "thank you lukey," michael wrapped his arms around luke's torso and squeezed. 

☆。*。*・。☆ 

"oooh, can we get gummy worms?" luke nods at the boy who was tugging on his shirt, "yay" mikey giggled as he grabbed a pack and placed it into the cart. 

"what else do we need?" luke asks as he turns around, mikey wasn't behind him but trying to grab something from a really high shelf, "what do you need, shrimpy?" luke teases, 

"cookies," mikey lifted up his arms but he still couldn't quite reach them, luke placed his hands on michael's waist and he lifted him. 

"you are a life saving" michael giggled as they walked back over to the cart, michael placed his arms around luke's torso and laid his head on the blonde's back, "i could hug you forever," luke laughed as he blushed at the affection from his best friend.

the boys walked around the super market for about twenty minutes before they left and headed back home. 

"what do you want for dinner?" michael shrugged his shoulders as he headed upstairs to take off his leggings and sweater. mikey wanted to wear one of luke's shirts, they were his favorite. 

the boy went back downstairs and into the kitchen to see luke fixing something, "what are you cooking lukey?"

"it's a surprise baby,"

michael watched as luke cooked considering he had nothing else to do, "babe did you take your medicine today?" michael gasped as he hurried back upstairs to take his medicine he had forgotten to take it earlier. while he was upstairs he heard the doorbell ring, the boy quickly slid a pair of shorts up his legs and walked back downstairs to see who was at the door. 

calum was in the kitchen with luke. 

"cally!" michael ran into his arms and hugged him tightly, "hey love," 

"where's ashy?" michael asks, "at home, he said he was really tired," 

☆。*。*・。☆ 

after michael finished eating he gave calum and luke a goodnight kiss and he went to bed. 

"luke?"

"yeah?"

"have you talked to michael's parents recently?"

luke sighs, "nope, it's horrible their son has been here for a little pass a year and they haven't really called, before two or three times and that's it."

"i'm guess you took him in, he really loves you,"

luke blushes, "i love him too," i wish he loved me the way that i love him, luke thought.

sorry, it's pretty short!! :-(