Long John Burritos

Toto: Welcome to the final chapter! It's been a great several weeks with you guys. You all helped give me the strength to stay motivated with the encouraging PMs and reviews. I can't thank you enough!

SATURDAY

Everyone decided to hang out at the park where the redemption round was located. Once Assassins ended on Friday, they thought it was about damned time they all hung out together with no worries again. No one could remember the last time they did that.

It was a sunny day, perfect for a picnic. Weiss took the liberty of inviting Mrs. Port and Ozpin as well because she had a surprise in store for everyone, especially those two.

JNPR, RWBY, Velvet, Sun, Neptune, Adam, Ozpin and Mr and Mrs. Port were sitting at a narrow brown table eating lunch together to celebrate the game's end.

"You gotta admit, your performance was overkill, Salty." Yang grinned as she took a bite of her burger.

Weiss ate a bite of her salad and wryly smiled. "That's how the game is won."

Yang audibly face palmed. "Look at Blake!" she pointed to the faunus, who had a bandage wrapped around her head. "It looks like she has a concussion!"

"Yeah, well...she made my cheek swollen!" Weiss tried to justify. "In case you didn't notice, we were both out of hand!"

Blake noticed the two bickering and put her salmon down. "Guys...let's just be happy this madness is over."

Weiss and Blake exchanged stares before Weiss spoke up. "I'm sorry about bitch-slapping you senseless, but we should totally do that again sometime."

The faunus smirked. "Yes, we should. I pick the environment though, the gym isn't my style."

The white-haired girl grinned. "You're on."

"By the way," the blonde pulled out her phone. "Did you see how many favorites this beacon got?"

Weiss, Blake, and Ruby glanced at Yang's phone too see she was talking about the Lion King scene with Weiss and Ren.

"Oh my god..." Weiss muttered. "How many?"

"One hundred and counting," the blonde replied.

Ruby choked on her cookie. "THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!"

"Turns out, Ren is getting a better reputation because of it." Yang explained.

"That's good," Blake smiled. "He deserves it."

"I'll never forget that look in his eyes," Weiss shuddered. "I thought for sure he was going to kill me."

RBY bursted in laughter, only to be interrupted...

Miltia stood up from her spot at the table, which grabbed everyone's attention. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today..."

Weiss stood up on the bench shortly after. "You mean after I gathered them?"

"Why is Weiss standing on her seat?" Ruby whispered to Blake.

"She likes to feel tall," the faunus mumbled.

"Whatever," Miltia brushed off. "We can all agree Weiss' tactics to win were...interesting, but!" She paused and turned to Weiss. "Why DID you gather us here?"

"How do you all think I won?" Weiss asked her friends.

"You planned everything out!" Sun chirped.

"EH!" Weiss made a buzzer noise. "Wrong. Do you guys realize how many people I've had to bribe to win?"

"Is this thanks for helping you?" Ren asked.