Crotch Shot

FRIDAY

"BeaconHS_Assassins2015: KittyBelladonna and IceQueen have failed to kill each other, so there is a sudden death round today after school! It will be held in the gym, so come one, come all, TO THE FINAL ROUND!"

"Damn," she muttered under her breath during the lecture.

This wouldn't have happened if I knew she was more skilled...

"Psttt, kitten." A blonde waved to get her attention. "Are you excited for the sudden death round?!"

Blake scowled and kept her voice low. "I can't believe I'm going up against Weiss of all people. Remember when we made fun of her after going to Remnant's Country Club?"

Yang tried to stifle a giggle. "It is weird how things played out, but no matter who wins, I'll be happy with it."

The faunus rolled her eyes playfully. "Yeah, yeah."

"PSSSTTT!" A white-haired girl turned around in her seat to talk to the pair. "You know I can hear you two right? I wouldn't get so full of your cute self, Belladonna."

Blake stared back at Weiss. "Why not? I will win."

"I will," Weiss huffed.

"Ladies, ladies!" Yang interjected. "Save it for the battlefield. In other words, the gym."

"Excuse me!" The teacher exclaimed and halted her lecture. "What is going on here?!"

"These two are going up against each other after school today, Barb." Yang grinned. "I heard you get burritos no matter who wins!"

The class tilted their heads in confusion before Weiss spoke up. "Why would she get burritos?"

Pear sunk back in her seat. "I told her I'd make the winner buy her burritos..."

The monochrome pair's mouths dropped. "No!"

"Well, one of you will be buying me burritos," Mrs. Port claimed. "I helped Pyrrha out of several issues, so I better get my burritos."

"The way you helped me out of those situations," Pyrrha shuddered. "Was not friendly."

Barbara put her hands on her hips. "Well if I didn't help you out of that bush you would still be stuck! And what do you do when you get out of the bush? Get stuck in the trashcan!"

The class giggled at the teacher's lecture. "Pyrrha Nikos was stuck in a trashcan?" A fan boy muttered.

"That's so...dirty of her," his buddy replied.

His friend smacked his head. "That wasn't a good pun and you know it."

Pyrrha was downcast. "I couldn't help it! Blake gave me a mission!"

"What kind of a mission gets you stuck in a trashcan?" Sage asked.

"The stalking kind," Pear answered.

"Pyrrha is secretly a yandere..." A boy muttered under his breath.

"That's kind of hot," his friend replied.

Pear stood up in a fury. "IF ANYONE IN HERE IS A YANDERE IT'S MRS. PORT! DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE GOT ME OUT BOTH TIMES? BUTCHER KNIVES! SHE AND HER HUSBAND ARE INSANE!"

The class erupted in laughter. "Oh, that's a good one," Weiss said. "Mrs. Port is a gentle soul. She would never do such a thing."

Pear's mouth dropped as she glanced back at the teacher, who had a smirk present.

"You little..." Pyrrha muttered.

"The final round is in a few minutes, kitten." The blonde grinned. "Do you have a strategy?"