She's a Squirter

A/N: As I said before, expect random updates. I will try my best to involve as many characters as possible while putting in the actual events that have happened. Each character is a person in my life. However, after each round, that character will be 're-casted.' But let's not worry about that for now. This game is kind of a big deal. You only have to pay five dollars to enter this competition for the seniors. You get about seven hundred dollars if you win. In other words, the last man standing. Just because your assassin shoots you, doesn't mean you still can't enjoy the game. You can still help others, that is, if those so-called 'others' are still in the game. In real life, only the students have the option to play, however, for the sake of this fan fiction, the beacon staff will be playing. This is a modern world AU, except the whole faunus thing. Let's get started!

*Assassins*

THURSDAY

"We hear about Assassins every year."

"Yeah, and it starts tomorrow."

"Can you believe it? We're seniors, we can finally play the game!"

"Be sure to follow dust.net for the kill count."

"And don't forget...social media obliteration."

The random student sighed and said, "No pressure."

Yang walked through the crowded hallways of Beacon High School. She heard the various whispers about the game she had been dying to play since she was a little girl. Why? It's because of her family history; her grandmother won, her mother won, and now, it was Yang's turn to win, and everyone knew it. (A/N: This school is old).

Of course, Yang had a plan on how to win. It wouldn't be easy going up against her senior class. It was common knowledge that one needs to have resources available for them to use in order to win. One of Yang's many advantages is the fact that her dad owns a car dealership; so she basically has an unlimited selection of cars in case she needs to switch.

Yang also has another unlikely advantage; she does not do much outside of school, besides boxing in the gym, which is actually quite surprising. However, she could easily move that activity to inside her house just for this game. She carefully calculated everything she needed to do before hand. She didn't like the idea of becoming basically a recluse, but that's what the outcome started to forebode.

The last of her advantages would be the fact she also has Ruby, a person who would never betray Yang as well as being Yang's "adopted little sister". She couldn't even fathom the thought of Ruby betraying her trust.

A few years ago, as a couple of underclassmen, Yang and Pyrrah formed an official alliance to prepare for the onslaught. They were soul mates in a way; they could trust each other with just about anything. They have known each other since elementary school, and since then the bond they have formed has become virtually unbreakable.

That bond however, caused Yang to worry about Pyrrah's potential as a player in "Assassins". This worry lead Yang to discover the only way Pyrrah could get shot, and that was after her soccer practice, which put her in quite a bit of danger. On the flip side however, Yang's only worry about her own safety was the fact that she would have to go outside to stalk her mark.

You have to know how to keep your mouth shut on specific topics. If certain information got leaked, like when you are going after your mark, the hunter would become the hunted and your mark could alert your assassin, then you would realize that because of this simple mistake, you inadvertently lost. However, there is also another risk, although not to you, that can only happen if your target knows your assassin. This means by telling your assassin that you're being hunted, the mark could also potentially leak the information on who is hunting YOU.