The Bush Returns

FRIDAY

"BeaconHS_Assassins2015: prom is tomorrow, so ASSASSINS IS ON HOLD now until Monday! We will be sending out your reassigned target later today. Get prepped and have a good weekend!"

Melanie and Miltia also sent a picture of the remaining survivors' names. The list of names are as follows: Coco Adel, Yatsuhashi Daichi, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Neptune Vasilias, Ren Lie, Sky Lark, Emerald Sustrai, and Cardin Winchester.

The blonde sighed in relief. Good, at least the Kitten made it to round two. The odds seem to be in my favor... I don't care about taking any of these people out, besides Blake. She smirked; I'll most likely not get the Kitten! This is great!

JNPR and RWBY glared at each other suspiciously after looking up from their phones. They got the beacon as they were conversing in the hallway during passing period. Tension is flaring. Who will aid whom? What is everyone's next plan of attack? None of them will know, not until they have their next targets.

"Ren! How did you take out your target?" Nora asked.

Ren crossed his arms; "I had to lower myself to stalking." He was disappointed in himself.

Miltia and Melanie were passing by as Miltia heard his comment. "Stalking isn't THAT bad Ren." She said in a snarky tone. It seems she is getting defensive.

Yang chimed in, "Miltia, just because you have a strange obsession doesn't mean everyone does."

"Whatever," Miltia flipped her hair sassily. "At least I get some money at the end of this game." She firmly added with a smirk, "No matter what."

Weiss chimed in, "Doesn't matter. Money is money." She said with her chin held high.

Yang raised her voice, "YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!"

Melanie came to Miltia's rescue and got between the Weiss and Yang, "Ladies, ladies! Let us not fight. Save it for the battlefield... And in some cases, the bedroom."

"You're only saying that because you get money no matter what..." Ruby muttered.

Melanie snapped, "What did you say, Red?!"

"I said, maybe you wouldn't be so neutral if you weren't getting paid... With OUR money!" Ruby clarified.

Melanie got into Ruby's face, "YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE GAME YET! YOU STILL HAVE TWO MORE YEARS!"

"That doesn't matter! Most of my friends are playing THIS year!" Ruby shot back.

Yang wanted to diffuse the situation, so she said the most logical thing. "Hey Melanie. I have some medicine for your bitchiness; it's called 'Bitch off spray' works with dogs, why not you?"

"Way to be subtle..." Pyrrha mumbled.

Melanie was fuming and crossed her arms, not knowing how to reply, "Whatever."