Wet and Wild

Toto: NICK IS BACK!

Nick: Note to self, don't listen to the Guilty Crown soundtrack when making chapters because it gets really depressing, really quick.

*Assassins*

WEDNESDAY

"It was great, you should've seen his face!" Yang exclaimed.

Velvet nodded, "I wish I saw that. Russel is such a little shit." She looked into Yang's lilac eyes sincerely, "Thanks for sticking up for me."

"No problem!" The blonde grinned, "Anyone who messes with my Bunny will get sprayed!"

"What else did you do to him?" Velvet chuckled.

Yang fondly remembered, "After spraying his face repeatedly and him telling me to 'fuck off,' I threw him into a bush. While this was happening, Pyrrha was cheering on the sidelines!" She giggled, "Dove realized we were there for vengeance, so he just let it happen!"

Velvet gasped, "You mean he just watched?!"

"Well," The blonde sighed, "At first he tried doing something about it. But I mean come on, you can't beat Pear. He saw his worthless punches were in vain and eventually gave up. It was kind of like a little kid trying to defeat a goddess." The blonde laughed, "Russel got a pretty bad rash afterwards."

Velvet gasped, "Just like Weiss' rash?!"

"Yep," Yang said, popping the 'p.' "It probably won't go away for days!" She grinned, "The perfect revenge! Oh and what exactly is your plan?"

Velvet began to explain, "Right, I will get in your trunk-"

"Oh, my trunk hmm?" Yang perked her eyebrows suggestively.

The Bunny rolled her eyes, "Shut it, you have enough junk in there already. I will get in your trunk..." She paused for dramatic effect if Yang would do anything. She didn't this time, "I will tell you when Sun walks out the door, and that's when you will pop it open and I will roll out and shoot him before he reaches his car."

"Sounds solid," The blonde gave Velvet thumbs up. "Are you two friends?"

"Kind of," Velvet shrugged, "We talk sometimes during passing periods and I have one class with him."

"Hopefully he won't see it coming." Yang chirped.

Velvet turned around to face the trunk of the car, "Yeah, he probably won't." Velvet smirked, "By the way, did you get the trunk fixed?"

"Oh, this is a different car. So it won't MALFUNCTION!" Yang mentally slapped herself for her recent screw up.

"It's okay, at least you made memories that night." The Bunny smiled.