She walks away and everyone turns to me. "Booooo!" Everyone shouts across the room at me. I don't blame them though.

"Oh boo yourself!" I snap back. Everyone ignores me and goes back to dancing. I see that my friends have left me, probably disappointed.

I don't know where Riley went but i decide to give her some space, then I'll apologise.

R. I. L. E. Y.

The tears stop but my cheeks are tear stained. I've haven't seen Farkle or Smackle yet. I wonder where they went.

I still can't believe Lucas called me a slut. He shouted at me in front many people. I don't even understand what i did wrong. was he being my 'boyfriend' or being serious? I don't know but i need to get the thought out of my brain.

The only way i know how I'll do that is by drinking. yup. I bite the inside of my cheek as i debate in my head whether i should or shouldn't. I decide yes, but my cheek is already flushing with blood. I ignore it and swallow the blood down, forgetting the taste.

I walk towards the drinking table where people are drinking continually. I hesitantly pick up the shot and smell it (that's my first instinct). "Try it. It's not as bad as it seems."         

I hear a voice and i look up. I've never seen this person before, i could make a new friendship. But i think bonding over shots is a horrible idea. She reads my mind, "Marlene's the name. Your Riley Matthews, aren't you?" She says coming towards me. I nod.

"Well Riley, I'm happy to take a shot with you." She has short, straight, platinum blonde hair that stops just above her shoulders. She looks familiar but I can't put a finger on it. She's obviously older than me and more matured.

"Thanks." I simply say. She takes a shot and stands next to me. I hold the shot up near my face, copying her. "1...2...3!" She says and i chug the shot down. It burns a little but I've felt pain before. It sinks down my throat and i feel the tangy taste.

I look up and everything in my mind puzzles around. "Woah." I say registering what just happened. She smirks, "Another?" I nod and she hands me another i shot.

///

By now I'm nearly gone but I'm not. I've taken several shots that I've lost count. Marlene's here with me, she's not as drunk as i am. She must have practice.

"Riley, Another?" She asks. I smile widely and everything is blurry. I walk over to her and hug her.

"Awww thanks so much. I love you." I say as i cuddle tightly. She laughs and i follow her, cluelessly. I'm about to take another shot when someone taps me on the shoulder.

Third Person POV

Riley feels a soft tap on her shoulder and she turns around to see Lucas. She smiles widely.

"Lucas! I can't believe you came to see me!" She says excitedly. Lucas sees the effect on Riley's face. "Riley you're drunk. Let's go home." He says, Tugging Riley's arm.

"No! I'm having way more fun with Marls over here." She says while pointing to Marlene. She even gave her a nickname.

"Riley, come on." Lucas says steadily. She tugs back. "No! Wouldn't you love to have some fun?" She says seductively. She lingers up to his face and puts one hand around his neck while the other on his chest. Lucas faces away. She pouts.

"I like drinking! It's soooo refreshing! Come join!" She's talking so loudly. Lucas shakes his head. "You don't know what you're saying. I'm your boyfriend so it's my job to take care of you." He says sternly. She giggles but then frowns.

"Why do you even like me? I'm just sooo mean sometimes. Whatever, I don't need you." She says facing away and walking towards Marlene who is talking to some guy.

"Riley, come on. This isn't like you." He pleads. He takes her arm and this time pulls her and she let's him.

They are nearly at the door, but Riley stops walking and stands there with her arms folded.

"You can't make me leave! I love it here! There's so much colours, and rainbows and- ooh! Is that a bunny?" She drifts off. Lucas rolls his eyes.

"Riley, what did that girl do to you?" Lucas exclaims. Riley goes in for a kiss but he leaves out his palm.

She pouts her bottom lip. "She put me in a good mood that's all. and now I'm trying to kiss you so if you could just relax-" she stops mid sentence when Lucas interrupts her.

"I'm not going to relax I'm going to take you home." He says, "let's go." He tries to take her hand but she refuses. "Oh for gods sakes I'll just carry you." He lifts Riley up bridal style. "Woahhh" she says as she gets higher off the ground.

They are nearly out the door when Riley says one more thing. Her face lights up like so something good must happened. "That's why you like me! Because you're not very nice either! It makes so much more sense now." She explains happily.

"That's encouraging." Lucas says flatly. "We're nearly there." He says. "I like you too." Riley cheerfully says. Lucas can't seem to not smile at what she said. Riley plants a small kiss on Lucas' cheek and he doesn't flinch.

Lucas puts Riley in the passenger seat and she's already passed out. He makes sure she's buckled in and starts driving.

Lucas is clueless on where she could stay. If she went back to her house, her parents would never forgive her.  Lucas doesn't know if Maya left or she's still here.

He does the only thing he can do, drive her to his place.
///
Heyyyyyyy.

So you guys can probably tell...

I'm obsessed with Divergent and well yeah. I've read the books like a million times so the quotes just keep coming up.

So i had this idea in the shower, (where i have many of my ideas) about Tris on the peace serum in Insurgent. If you haven't read the books, you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

So the idea just popped up and i decided to show it as Riley and change it up a little.

(Ya I'm weird)

Ok bye!