|3|Dinner

[Reader's P.O.V]

As I entered the dining hall with Rio the scent of food hit me.

"So where are your friends we will be joining?" I asked rather interested to see what her friends are like.

"Come on I'll introduce them to you," she said, gesturing me to follow her.

We made our way to a table near the middle of the hall.

"Hey Rio," a guy spoke, he had purple that kinda looked like an octopus.

"Hello Reginald," Rio greeted the boy and took a seat next to him.

"Guys this is (Y/N), she is my roommate," Rio said, introducing me as I took a seat next to her.

They all greeted me and introduce themselves as:
Shark, Kite, Yuma, Tori and Cathy.
Tori, Rio and I went to the serving lane to get our dinner, Tori arrived just before us and also had yet to get her dinner. When we sat back at the table we talked about ourselves and what classes we were taking, seeing if we have a chance to be in some classes with each other. 

After a full course meal and a conversion we parted ways.

Rio and me entered our dorm room. I looked at the clock, 9:15. "I'm going to study for a while," I told Rio.

"Ok, don't stay up to late," Rio replied getting ready for bed.

After I had set myself up with a book on biology at the desk, Rio was asleep.
As I studied the night away I couldn't help but think.

I'm really going to enjoy it here.

{A/N} Finally got the next chapter done. Sorry for the long wait~