Part 14

Natasha pulled the covers up over her body, and adjusted her pillow. She moved her head so she faced Steve on her shoulder. "Hey babe." She said with a sly smirk. Steve's chest was completely exposed, since Natasha had pulled the blanket over her body.

"Hey babe." He said back to her. Steve wrapped his arms across the back of her body. Natasha always loved when he put his arms on her. He was full of warmth, and she was cold. Both on the outside and in. "You know we should probably get up... We have some data mining tonight."

"Or we could stay here." Natasha said pulling closer to his mouth, "you could make me breakfast and we can do the same thing all over again." Steve could feel a bulge grow in his boxers, Natasha could feel it too. "I think it's agreeing with me as well." She said smirking into his mouth.

Steve let out a slight moan before catching a breath from her kiss. "When we get back from the mission then." Natasha said pushing the covers off her body.

Steve was a little hesitant before he spoke, "what if I'm not in the mood."

"I'll get you in the mood then." Natasha said with a smirk before going into Steve's bathroom to suit up.

(Make sure to check on my new series sort of thing called "drama")