Part 9 of New Year's Day

Steve quickly got changed into his jeans and under armor shirt. He made his way down into the conference room to find all the Avengers waiting for him. There were only two seats left open. One was next to Natasha and the other across from her. They were all having side conversations when he walked in.
He made his way over to her, "can I sit here?" He asked looking down at the chair.

Natasha stared ahead, not even noticing him. She turned her head and looked up at him, "I don't know. Can you?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"So I take that as a no?" He asked confused. He then made his way directly to the seat across from her and sat down. He stared directly at her in the eyes. He tried to read her, but he failed miserably.

Director Fury was there, introducing new weapons for the team to try and test out before they equipped them to shield agents. Natasha still wouldn't look at Steve. She kept her eyes wondering before they finally settled upon him. She gave him a slight glare as a warning sign, but Steve obviously didn't get the warning.

He began whispering, almost mouthing words. "Natasha... What's wrong?" No response. He tried again, "Natasha?"

"Am I interrupting you, Captain Rogers?" Asked Fury staring at Steve, as the room fell silent. Steve blushed with embarrassment, "no. Continue on, sir."

Tony was sitting directly next to Steve and whispered in his ear behind him. "So, are you and Red a thing now?" Tony asked glancing over at Natasha with a smirk.

"Tony." Steve said firmly, "I don't think this is the time to be discussing it."

Director Fury didn't have a good morning, at all. He had little to no patience this morning. "What the hell are you two talking about that seems more important then not listening, and keeping your damn mouths shut?" He leaned against the table, his one good eye bulging with red vains.

Tony looked over at Steve, then at Natasha. "You guys aren't going to say it?"

"Say what? What is he talking about, Natasha?" Clint asked as excitement rushed through his face.

Tony let out an exasperated groan, "why do I have to do everything? Let's just say Cap over here isn't a virgin anymore."