Part 2 of New Year's Eve

Once Natasha walked away, Tony just
stared at Steve in awe. "So... Do you two... Fondue?" He said trying not to crack a smile. "No tony," Steve said trying to focus back into reality, "we don't." Tony kept smiling at Steve and began to walk away, but turned around mid-step, "well obviously you are tonight. Better hurry, she said 10 minutes."

Steve could still see Natasha, so obviously she was in no rush. He hesitantly walked up behind her and waited until she was done talking, until she turned around to him. "What did I tell you, Rogers?" She asked looking at him then at the elevator, "let's go."

Steve followed behind her into the elevator. He then pressed the number for her floor and stared straight ahead, until he broke the silence "you know 'Tasha, I've never had sex before." She looked over at him, "that doesn't matter to me, at least that means I will get to be your first." With that, she couldn't help but to kiss his lips again.

It took only a couple of seconds until Natasha was pressed against the elevator wall, and her legs wrapped around Steve's waist. They were both attacking one another's mouths with hot kisses, until Steve heard an elevator ding and let go of Natasha's ass to let her down. 'It couldn't be her floor,' he thought, and most definitely it wasn't. Bruce was standing there in awe of everything, and walked in the elevator cautiously. "Hello Cap" he said trying not to make eye contact, "romanoff."