Chapter 7 (Part 3)

Finally, the completed chapter 7

*    *    *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *    *

His breath was warm and I could feel it all the way down my spine. The sensation alone sent goose bumps down my spine and spread to my toes and finger tips.

            He used his right arm to reach up and sweep the hair off of my neck. He bent down and gentle brushed his lips long my jaw. Just as I was begging to think I was so completely emerged in ecstasy, Donny grazed his teeth along my ear lobe. My heart seemed to be pounding out of my chest and my head was dizzy. My breathing started to come in slow, small pants.

            Every bell and whistle in my head going off. My brain was telling me to stop, to ensure I don’t go into a sensory overload, but my body allowed me to keep on going.

            With the exception of a small, barely audibly grunt, he scooped me up into his arms. I clang to his neck for dear life, and I found comfort in his arms. He gave me a gentle kiss on my fore head, and with that if felt a light bounce with every step he took.

            In seconds I felt the coolness of my blanket underneath my back. I didn’t dare open my eyes, because I was in such a state of bliss and I didn’t want to ruin the moment. Something in my head persuaded my eyes to open and Donny was lying directly atop my body. His arms were wrapped around my waist and my legs around his.

            He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He had an intense stare in his bright green eyes, and they tore through my soul.

            Very slowly, he moved himself downwards and shifted his body weight, the entire time never breaking eye contact with me. He used his left hand to lift a small part of my shirt giving way to bare skin. The breeze that danced across my skin was cool, but like the rest of his body, his lips were on fire.

            He looked up at me and his gaze asked me if he could go lower. Unconsciously, yet very willingly nodded in approval.

            With that one nod, I gave Donny my life. I signed the dotted line. I gave to him the sweetest, tender part of me; my last chance of innocence; my soul’ my virginity. That was it and there was absolutely no going back.