Days in the East.

Začít od začátku

""""""""""""""""""""
Rihanna's POV

I woke up alone in bed and I frowned. As I was 'bout to get out of the bed when the bedroom door opened and in walked Aubrey. He smiled when he saw me and I pouted.
"Morning sleeping beauty." He knelt on the bed and planted a kiss on my forehead. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling. I stayed quiet.
"What's wrong baby." His voice was low and concern was evident in voice as his eyebrows were knitted together.
"You left me alone in bed." I kept my pout.
"Aww..I'm sorry baby but I was just getting ready." He sat on the edge of the bed.
"Getting ready? Where you going?" Now was my turn to knit my eyebrows together.
"To the rehearsals. I'll be back before you know it." He grinned and I rolled my eyes. He didn't even ask me tag along. I was going to refuse if he asked me to tag along since I'm still tired but I feel like he had to ask if I wanted to come or not. Was he really going to leave me here. I feel like he's tryna hide me. Like I'm some huge secret. Like we're secretly dating. I mean shit should be different since we're dumped our partners.

I guess he took my silence for something else 'cause now he was waving his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.
"What?!" I spat and his stupid eyebrows rose up.
"What's wrong baby." He tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. I got off of the bed.
"You is what's wrong! Why are you doing this." I yelled crossing my arms over my chest and glared at him.
"Doing what? Can you please be a little specific?" He said placing his hands on his hips.
"Trying to hide me and shit! I feel like you want us to be a secret." I stated and his eyes widened.
"Robyn where is this coming from?" He sighed dramatically and annoyance was evident in his voice.
"Last night I noticed that you kept distance when we were at the airport and you kept distance in the lobby too." I was now shouting at him while he stood there, calm as Fuck. Him being so fuckin calm while I was boiling with anger, literally pissed me off.
"Why would I hide you? I love you." His voice was low.
"Because you don't want your hoes to know about me being with you. You still want them to think that you're a bachelor or some shit!" I spat once again.
"I told you last night that I ain't got no fuckin hoes. I thought I made that clear last night." He was now raising his voice.
"Whatever Aubrey. Just go to your fuckin rehearsals!" I yelled, walking in the bathroom then slammed the door behind me and leaned on it. He banged on the door.
"Robyn?...Robyn open the door." His voice was low now but he sounded irritated.
"I said leave. Go Aubrey." I yelled as I leaned my head on the door.
"Why are so moody. Are..are you on your periods?" He asked. Really? Periods? I just fuckin told him that I hate being his secret. Wasn't he listening to me.
"Fuck Off!" I slightly yelled as I felt tears rush to my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I failed. The tears fell down my face uncontrollably. I was sobbing quietly. I don't know why I'm really always overeating but I know that I'm in a bad mood. I don't know why.

"Robyn please don't cry. Open the door." Aubrey said, banging on the door lightly. He's still here? I thought he would have left by now.
"I told you to leave. Now go!" I said sternly.
"Fine then. Be like that." He said and in a few seconds I head the bathroom door slam. I went back to crying. I don't know what's making me so emotional. I sat on the cold floor and cried myself to sleep.

"""""""""""""""""
I woke up 3 hours later. I got up and stripped then went to take a shower. I wasn't pissed off anymore but I wasn't okay either. I let the water to hit my skin as I exhaled. I know me and Aubs aren't in good terms at the moment but I miss him.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth then went to the bedroom to look for something to wear. I chose a pair of jeans and a tank top along with my kicks. I won't be going out, so there's no need to dress up. I threw a pair of some panties and a bra then wore my outfit. I plopped on the bed and decided to look for something on Netflix. I found a movie and as I got comfortable on the bed, my phone bipped alerting me that I had a text. I took my phone off of the nightstand, glancing at the screen and it was a text from Katy (Perry). I grinned unlocking my screen to read the text.