Chapter 16

[Chapter 16]

Julian was back home now. God only knows how happy I am to have him back here. Him and Sam are pretty tense around each other. Julian is moving around freely. When they walked by each other, I can see something going on between them.

“God, you two act like two old ladies,” I rolled my eyes. I was rocking Julianne to sleep. It seem she couldn’t stop crying and I finally got her to settle down.

“Why?” Julian asked.

“Because, you never talk to each other. It’s like, you cant hear or something and there’s gossip you wanna spill but can’t because I’m around. but whatever, I’ll go away now.”

I walked back into my room and set Julianne in her crib. Her hair was finally growing and it was the shade of my hair.

I finally heard them talking and closed my door. I knew they had a lot of catching up on. I mean, after all, they’re practically brothers.

Julian had said last night he was going to go back in the Air Force when he’s fully recovered, and assured me when he’s leaving.

And, Sam was leaving too. Sam had wanted to start school a long time ago but was stuck taking care of me. So, I was taking time off school again to take care of Julianne. I miss my friends. One of the bad sides of being a teen mom, you can’t do shit. But, I love it, hence the not seeing friends part.

I wanted me and Julian to hang out today. I missed being around him and hey, I’m not pregnant looking no more so we cant look like an actual couple.

I had gotten a call from Arik but like hell I was going to answer that. I didn’t want anything to do with them. I miss Reilly and Penny but oh well.

I sat on the floor, reading a magazine. I didn’t know what else to do.

I heard my door open and turned around. it was Sam.

“Hi, is something wrong?” I asked.

Sam laughed. “Can’t I come in here without something going wrong?”

I laughed back. “Okay, come and sit.”

Sam walked over to me and sat down. He was breathing really quietly, I could hear it. it sounded nice. He took my magazine away and he started looking through it. his eyebrows raised at some points and I think he was looking at the lingerie catalog.

“Anna, can you promise me something?” Sam asked suddenly.

“Sure,” I said.

“Please love Julian forever.”

That was a slap in the face. What, did he sense I didn’t love Julian? I just had a freaking baby for him. I mean, I know I wasn’t suppose to find it offensive but it sounded like he didn’t trust me.

“I will.” I stated.

Sam smiled and stood up. He walked out of my room. That was random. I went back to my magazine and started looking through it.

I saw a little piece of paper fell out. I dropped the magazine and looked at the paper. It was shaped likie a triangle, which means I had a lot of unfolding to do.

Sam must’ve put it in here when I wasn’t looking. I didn’t want to read it though.

I stood up an went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw Julian and he was looking at a newspaper. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Anna, what do you want to eat tonight?” Julian asked sweetly.

“I don’t care as long as you eat.” I smiled. Julian rolled his eyes and I got my glass of water. I went over to him and sat next to him. I looked at the newspaper and it looked boring. Of course, he would look at this to see what was going on in the world today.