- Final Chapter -

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SO, I know all of you want to virtually slap me or do something horrible! D: BUT, I want all of you to know I found my USB!!! It has all my stories on there and it has the finished Anna&Julian story! So, I’ll be uploading it, under this!! :D Ahahaha. Thought I forgot all about cha! I didn’t!!!! d: how could I!?!? Anyways, there’s this story I have been writing for awhile. It’s Little by Little. I have to say one chapter, I started bawling my eyes out!! I have been watching Asian Dramas, &Dude, those things make you cry!! D: So, I had this story in my head for awhile&just started typing one day! So, just uh say something about it….Okay, one part of the summary is~~~~~~~

*Two boys…Competing for a girl who’s oblivious to their own Love  *

So thanks for always sticking with me! everyone! I hope you really enjoyed the Anna & Julian pairing! I so much wanted her to get with Sam but OH WELLL. Ha, read my *COMING SOON* story Little by Little. It would mean alot to me! ;D

Anyways, here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Final Chapter

It has been two years already. It was going to be a week before Sam and Julian came back! I was so happy. In all this time, I graduated high school and got my diploma. Julianne is walking and the happiest kid around and everyone loves her. she has been my motivation through these two years.

I’m working at the local hotel desk. Julianne goes to day care and is the most cheerful person around. I hope to be like that for the rest of her life.

The only person who ever comes across my life is Vance. And recently, he has been getting serious with a girl I’ve known for quite awhile. My life has went down the hole, to back in the clouds. I loved my life. I didn’t want Julianne to go through what I went through as a kid.

Julian and I have been mailing each other but sometimes, it takes a long time. I told him about my incident with Arik and he wants to confirm those files too.

I’d have to say, raising a child while you’re in high school is hard. I’d have to give up everything. I missed out on some important things but I didn’t regret it. I didn’t have any friends either so I didn’t mind. All I cared about was my Julian coming back.

My family is now Julianne. My attention goes to her. she is all I have if Julian decides to leave us one of these days. I’m sure it wont happen though. Julian wont leave me, and he sure as hell wont leave his daughter.

I woke up crying the other day, I woke up and found Julian dead beside me. I didn’t know what to do. Then I heard Julianne waking me up and she said I was crying and wondered what was wrong. I smiled a her and said it was nothing.

Julianne was excited to meet her dad for the first time! She has been anticipating this day ever since I told her about her dad. She draws him every night and says good night to his picture she keeps of him.

“Mommy!”

I turned around and saw Julianne carrying the picture of Julian. I laughed and smiled. She knew I had been counting down the days of when Julianne will get back. She was hoping he would come on her birthday, which was three months ago but that didn’t happen. He was going to come home in a week.

I put the picture back.

We had moved out of the motel. I found some financial aid and they helped me get a house with the help of Arik. I couldn’t stand living in the hotel any longer. There were precious memories there but I had to leave. I had to start my new life. I didn’t want Julianne growing up in that place. I wanted her to live in a place where she doesn’t have to be ashamed of.