Chapter 15

[Chapter 15]

The next morning I woke up.

Last night never happened, Anna, I thought to myself.

I checked Julianne’s crib and she was still sleeping. I walked out of my room. I walked into the livingroom and there was no one, not even Sam.

I went into Julian’s room and there was no one. I was here alone with Julianne. I went back to my room and laid down. I picked up my phone and there was nothing missed.

I yawned for the longest time. I started to put on my clothes on when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and I saw Sam standing there, walking in. Why would he knock when he can just come in.

I had to ask.

“Sam, why did you suddenly kiss me last night? You know…You know I love Julian. No one else, Sam.” I said.

“Anna, it was on impulse. I was kinda drinking too. I didn’t mean to. I’m really sorry.” Sam apologized.

“Oh, um, just make sure it doesn’t happen again. Julian is coming abck today, do you know what time?” I asked.

“I’m suppose to pick him up in an hour. They’re taking his blood samples right now. Don’t ask me why ‘cause I don’t know.” Sam laughed a little bit. I smiled at him because he got to smile.

“Okay, well, I’m going to wake up Julianne. You get ready too Sam. What, did you just walk around the place in your boxers?” I scoffed.

“I just went to get ice. Do you have to dress pretty to get ice?” Sam grinned. I shook my head and walked back to my room. I got on my pants, they were starting to fit me now.

I put on a nice looking shirt that wasn’t maternity shirt. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and went over to Julianne’s crib. I smiled at her sleeping face.

“Juliannnnnee!” I sang her name.

She didn’t move. Usually, she did move when I called her name.

I touched her hand. It was a little cool.

“Julianne…” I sang again.

She finally opened her eyes and I smiled. She looked at me with wonder. Her big green eyes were nice and round.

I picked her up and started getting on her clothes. I heard Sam call to me that he was going to be outside for a bit. I said that’s fine and I continued to focus all of my attention to Julianne.

*SAM*

I walked in the hallways. I walked passed the elevator and looked out the window. There wasn’t anything I couldn’t do anymore. Whatever I tried to do, it wouldn’t please Anna.

I mean, last night was whoa. I know that wasn’t the real me. it was just the side affect of being happy I guess. I go on kissing anyone. And I know I’m in the danger zone, but Anna was there.

I kept on telling myself it was because of Julian and his promise. I couldn’t let that go, even if it was for Anna.

*That Night*

Julian leaned up to my ear. I could remember exactly. His breathing was uneven but I managed to hear what he said.

“If I die or not, the time I’m gone, you have to kiss Anna everyday because I know that’s what she needs. I need you to also take all the money in the bank, and give it to Anna. Every penny of it. I want you to destroy everything me and Anna had together. Make us fall apart. I don’t want to hurt Anna anymore. I’m her half-brother and its impossible for us to marry. So, you need to break us apart. I wont be mad. I will be jealous, but I’m asking you do it. I want you, Sam my best friend and brother, to tear me and Anna apart. I love her, she loves me. But I know you love her more. Do it, Sam. Make her love you.”

**

My eyes were starting to water. No, I could never do that to Julian and Anna. They’re the only one I have right now. But, I knew I couldn’t let Julian down. Once he says something, he never takes his word back.

But, I wont do it. I want them to be together. As much as I want Anna to be mine, I won’t do it, even if it was for Julian’s sake.

*JULIAN*

“Okay, there you go, sir. Is your ride anywhere near?” the man-nurse asked.

“They should be here soon.” I said. He nodded and walked out the door.

I turned on my side. I wonder what Sam and Anna are doing right now. I wanted to know if Julianne was safe though. I was mostly worried about her.

I kept replaying the night of me and Sam. I was sure of it. I could stop hurting Anna that way. I could finally go back into the Air Force and make myself useful again. When Sam’s here, he can take of Anna and she wouldn’t have to worry about what he’s doing or where he’s going, when he’s coming back, things like that.

But, I know Anna will not like my choice. But, I want to be with her forever. But, I know we cant do that. So, we might end up with the person of our dreams and be civil for once. Like a brother and sister should be. Not having sex, kissing, saying we love each other in another sense.

“HEY MAN!”

Sam’s voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him and Anna followed behind him. That same rush affected me. Her nice body, her soft skin, her luminous green eyes. I couldn’t let that go, but I have to start putting a wall between us. I know I have to.

But I know she’ll always be there. She just won’t be Mine.

</3

****

Okay, I know some of you are going to yell at me but IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAAAKIN SORRYY..! Internet shut off, flashdrive is in hell, no laptop, ….Anyways, I’m really sorry.

Oh, &&iChanged the story name because Ive recently read that no one cant find the sequal, so I made it easier.

I hope you all enjoy it;]

&&Im verry sorry for hanqinq all of your for almost 2 months;]

-xoxo