6~It's A Dawn Of A New Day~6

Giselle's POV:
I regret this.I regret ever meeting Fish and regretting signing up for GCPD.I regret coming to this stupid town.I regret everything.I should've stayed home.I'm not staying here anymore.As soon as I'm safe I'm moving.
But for now I have to run away from Victor.After me agreeing to his cruel game with all the stupidity I had left in myself,He just stared at me for 5 minutes.

"RUN"He yelled holding up his gun.I climbed on top of the ladder the alley had to go up a roof of a building.I ran up the ladder fast and sprinted to the end of the building.There was a gap between two buildings.My destination right now is GCPD,at least I'll be safe there.I was at a stop thinking about if I should jump or not.I hear loud footsteps coming closer.

I jumped on the other building and Victor and his lady female whatever guards weren't far behind.Victor stopped where he was and just stared at me.He smiled and almost shot me but I ducked.I jumped on top of another building and Victor was closer than I had expected.He was almost going to catch me but one of his guards had fell by hitting their leg and yelled crying.Victor went to go check up on them.This was my fast way away.Since hw was distracted I jumped into an alley that was between the buildings.And I tried to find my way to GCPD.

12 minutes and I finally found GCPD.I almost fell on the ground because of exhaustion but picked myself up and ran inside.I saw Bullock in his cubic little office going through some files.I ran up to him.And as he noticed me and groaned.
"What is it?It's midnight and you couldn't just sleep.You're wasting my time and yours now scoot."Harvey said.
"But listen-"He cut me off.
"Fine,what?What happened?Aren't you Giselle Hemsworth?The new girl we just hired this morning?"He asked too fast for me to answer.

"Yes I'm Giselle."I said panting.
"Let's make a short for your name,let's call you Gigi."He said.
"Harvey,why are you bothering the new employee?"Jim said.I turned around and Jim was there walking towards us.
"Well the new employee was interrupting my work."Harvey said.
"Did you stop and just listen to her reason?"Jim asked.
"Fine what's the reason,Gigi?"Harvey said annoyed.

"I left my apartment for a walk and I was by a alley and I saw a girl and she told me about how two people were oddly trying to give people sandwiches and she thought I was after street kids too and I reassured her I wasn't.And then later some guy was behind me asking me questions like 'Where's Oswald Cobblepot?'.And I told him I didn't know and he was asking me where my house and I didn't tell him.And he told me how some Don wants to talk to me and I didn't agree to go with him.He got angry and started chasing me with his stupid guards.Eventually he got distracted when one of his guards fell.So I took the opportunity and ran away."I said and took a deep breath.

"Is this a joke?"Harvey said "because it's really funny."Harvey chuckled
"This is no joke."I said in a serious tone.
"Are they still after you?"Jim asked.
"Probably."I said.
"Do you have anywhere to stay?"Harvey asked.
"Well they know where I stay."I said.
"How?"Jim asked
"They asked me to go to my house with them to talk to Don Carmine Falcone.So they probably expect me to be there."I said.

"Wait,did you just say Don Carmine Falcone?"Harvey asked tensed.
"Yes"I said nodding my head.
"WHY ARE YOU IN TROUBLE WITH HIM?!"Harvey yelled.
"I don't even know why he wants to talk."I said in almost a whisper.
"Listen,you need to go somewhere safe."Harvey said.
"I can take her to Barbara's"Jim said.
"Are you sure?"Harvey asked.
"Yeah."Jim said.

"Well now that you're safe,DON'T go back to your house."Harvey said.Jim grabbed my hand and took me to his car.
"Thanks Jim"I told Jim.
"It's fine."He said.

It's a dawn of a new day coming.