3~GCPD~3

Giselle's POV:
Today was my last chance to get my dream job even though I had applied for Fish Mooney and she told me she'll let me know.I'd rather get my dream job rather than what ever Fish has planned for me.And after whatever drink she gulped down my throat and all those forceful actions I'd rather go a safer place like GCPD.

I called a cab and told them to get me to GCPD and the cab driver was really in the mood to flirt with me and told me he'll call me whenever he likes.Next time I'm walking.He stopped the cab to my destination and I payed him.And he told me next time he won't charge.I need to change my phone number.

Here I am,GCPD.Gotham City Police Department.As I walked in the building everyone was in a rush.The place crowded with people going here and there and I was staring.Finally a female cop came towards me.

"Excuse m'am?How can I help you?"She said in a hurried and tired way.
"I am hear to apply"I said."For a job in Forensics."
"Forensics?Okay,do you have any certificate or anything I can see?"She asked and I pulled out my file/portfolio.She read everything and smiled in amusement.
"You have loads of studying experience."She smiled and said "Come on Jim and Harvey will have to hire you."She stated as if it was a obvious fact but I mean not to brag or anything but I dedicated my whole life to forensics.

When I was 10 me and my cousin Roderick started spying on everything.
We had missions called:
"Who Killed The Bugs? Mission Impossible."
"The Bird's Assassination:Mysterious Ways."
"Alphabet Hatred:How Alphabet Studies Should Be Terminated."
That last one was something we worked on years and we thought people would take it seriously because we had other 'missions' too.But our parents grounded us for a week.

The female cop led me to two cops.One with a beard and the other with a shaved head.That's all I describe people with.I have a poor description guys.
"What is it now Melissa?"The guy with a shaved head said annoyed going through all the papers.
"This girl here is trying to apply for Forensics."She said pointing to me lazily.Man she really hates them.She was so cheerful back there.I gave the guys a smile.
"You could've looked at her application and made decisions,why bother us?"The guy with the beard said.
"Harvey,Forensics isn't for me to handle,it's for you two."She said.
Okay,so guy with beard is Harvey so the other guy is probably Jim.Yeah,I'm one smart cookie.
"You know what-"Harvey was cut off by Jim.
"Don't worry,we'll take it from here."Jim said.
"Jim!"Harvey whisper/yelled at Jim annoyed.
"What?"Jim said innocently.
"Why did you take this burden too?I mean we are already working on all these cases."Harvey said
"So are they.Tell me the last time you had a rush in here like this."Jim said sympathetically.
"We're the ones getting bullets to our head right?"Harvey said and Jim shook his head and then opened my file,looking at me.
"Name?"Jim asked looking back into my file.
"Giselle Hemsworth."I told them.
"Well,Giselle I see you have loads of experience and enthusiasm in yourself so I could say you are hired.One question though how many years have you been studying?"Jim asked.
"7 years."I said.
"You're hired."Jim said with a smile,handing me back the file.
"Just dress a bit more casually."Harvey said.
"Will do."I said as they both left.I left the building and started walking until someone got in front of me.It was none other than...
Fish Mooney.
I guess this is how I die.