5~Bye Oswald,Hi Victor~5

Giselle's POV:
Here I was staring at Oswald in admire.Everytime he would glance back at me I would change my expression to anger but it was so hard to be angry at such a angel.I kept staring at him as he fixed my door.
"Oswald."I said softly.
"What?"He said in a quiet voice.
"Why are you fixing my door?"I said,he could've just left and nor fixed the door as if Fish could care less about me.
"Because Fish told me to do so."Oswald said in a angry manner.
"Why do you do everything she says?"I said in annoyed tone.
"Because she would kill me if I didn't."He said in a sad low voice.
"Yeah but she wouldn't kill you for a stupid door.You could've not done it but you did.Why?"I said and I saw his fists clench and unclench.
"Listen I'm being nice and you should learn to appreciate it."He said angry.
"I do appreciate it I do but-"He cut me off.
"You talk too much."I was about to ask him something but he cut me off,again.
"And why-"He cut me off again "You ask me too many questions"He said.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.Oswald looked at me in hatred.
"Don't show me this ungrateful manner"He scoffed and was almost done with the door.
"I'm sorry if I was being rude."I said.
"Don't worry I'm used to it."He said in a gloomy sad voice.He finished the door and closed it and opened it again to check if it was fixed.He sighed in relief and left.
"Thank You!"I yelled as he left and never looked back.
---4 hours later---
Here I was,nothing better do rather than stare at the wall and listen to underrated soon overrated music by Atticus Mitchell.
I have no life.So I decided to get one.
You wanna know the reason I got a trashy 1 room apartment?I was in a rush and totally a mess.I was unscheduled when I decided things about Gotham.Back home my family was happy.We were a huge family.When I told my parents that I'm going to Gotham they were shocked but let me go anyway.Me and my parents were never on good terms and my siblings would always make fun of me.My brother Gabriel was real close to me but he was happy that I was leaving.He was happy that all the teasing would stop.Happy that I would finally be free.Happy that I will be able to live my dream peacefully.

How ironic.What happened in the past two days was shocking to me as well but I guess a little trouble never hurt nobody since I've got my dream on the billboard of my life.

I decided to take a walk even though Gotham isn't a place to wander around.It's worth taking the risk.I think I've been doing that a lot lately.Yeah taking risks.

It was late night and I was listening to Rock God and walking around for about an hour exploring Gotham.
This place was filled with alleys.I stopped at a alley to see a girl all dressed in leather.She saw me and glared.

"Is there a problem?"She asked
"No just exploring Gotham."I said.
"One advice.Don't go anywhere next to these two.They are weird.They are giving away sandwiches for free."She said.
"Maybe they're just trying to be nice."I said.
"Are you after us street kids TOO?!"She started freaking out.
"No,calm down.I'm not after you guys."I said.
"Prove it."She spat.
"Well I work for the GCPD?"I said.
"Oh really?"I heard from behind me.A voice from behind me.I could tell he was smirking.Although I didn't know who he was.Logically he is behind me.
"Victor Zsasz?"The girl whispered.VICTOR?That man.
"Good luck"The girl with leather started backing away.
"You can tell me your name,so you can stay like uh safe."I whispered.
"Kat."She said and disappeared climbing and jumping on top of buildings.
"GCPD?"He said.I could hear footsteps walking closer.He turned me around to face him.
"Name?"He said obeying me to tell him.
"Giselle."He asked me to continue but I didnt and he walked closer.

"Well I am Victor Zsasz."He said in a suprised tone but then turned angry.
"Do you know where Oswald Cobblepot is?"
"He works for Fish Mooney."I said.
"He was reportedly at your house last seen."He said.
"He left four hours ago."I said but he didnt seem to believe me.
"Where is he?"Victor said in a demanding voice.
"I-"He cut me off.
"WHERE IS HE?!"
"I don't know.He left four hours ago."I said almost sobbing.
"Where is your house?"He asked.
"I swear he is not there."I said
"I am just gonna check in your house and that's it.Falcone wants to talk."He said in a more calm voice.
I tensed up and Victor said "Don't worry I'm supposed to take you in alive."
"I can't let you in my house.Tell Falcone we'll talk but not today"I said.
"Don't"He said through gritted teeth"be that way."
"Alive is a very broad category.A person still be alive with no hands.And well you're a lady."
"Come on.All he wants to do is talk."He said and I shook my head.
"Fish told me you'd be a tough one.After all she chased you to your house.Now if you want to play a game..."He paused.
"We can play a game."I shook my head and yelled no.
"Are you scared?Aw come on.It'll be fun.Or you can do it the boring way.Where you walk while I hold the gun."He said walking closer if even possible.I backed away.

"There is another game it's called Chase to Kill.Where it's similar but you run away and I kill you.But it's your choice."

"Well guess what Victor it's going to be hard for you."I said.

"Trust me Giselle it won't."

"Let's play Chase to Kill then?"

"LETS PLAY"