R E Q U E S T S

This is my very very first time doing this kinda book, so I will try my best to make the greatest book you have ever read!

I will do:

Haruka x reader

Kisumi x reader

Makoto x reader

Momo x reader

Nagisa x reader

Nitori x reader

Rei x reader

Rin x reader

Seijuro x reader

Sousuke x reader

Disclaimer: I do not own any Free! Characters.

Thank you for reading this and please leave requests in the comments! I promise I'll get to them soon!

~Tita-chan

Please be advised and read the following:

♥=LEMON CHAP. (You've been warned ahead of time!)
»=REGULAR CHAP.

(kookyhemmings is my old watermark)

*THESE ARE WORKS OF FICTION, SO I CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN. THINGS DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO HAPPEN LIKE IN THE REAL WORLD. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS ISN'T NON-FICTION. IF YOU WANT NON-FICTION YOU CAME TO THE WRONG BOOK.*

Also the pictures that have my waterwark, those are my edits. So please please please don't steal them. I worked really hard on those, and I'd appreciate if you don't claim them as yours.

If they don't have a watermark, then they're not mine, and if you're the artist who made it and don't want it on here, feel free to tell me. I'll remove it immediately.

This also applies to my stories, I came up with the plot of them and it takes time to make them, don't think they're that easy to make.

All of the above applies to my other stories as well, so please don't copy them.

If you see someone with my edit, OR same exact story plot line claiming its theirs, please let me know.