New Strory

So, thanks to the very nice words of two people who commented on my story, I gave the idea of making another MakaxKid fanfic the thought. I must confess, recently I've been making my own original story based closely on the idea of Maka and Kid; but, this is not a story I have placed in Wattpad yet. So, I want to ask the two people who really liked my book if they can help me on this. I am wondering if I should put my book on Wattpad or make a new book on the idea of a child Maka and Kid have. I know most of you probably want another MakaxKid but I honestly don't think I have a good idea for that type of story. So, CrazyOtakuGurl and red_eyes88, I want your idea on it. Below is the description of my original book, Under a Dying Red Sky. Anyone who would like to help me out, the help is appreciated. I look forward to hearing back from you great people.

~

The planet died and burned away any trace left of the human population. The gods watched it die before burning away themselves. All except two gods perished when the sky turned red and looked upon the dying world. Those two gods took it upon themselves to revive the human race and give themselves meaning. They were rivals, a type of ying and yang, they were forever in battle with each other. Lord Dark abd King Reaper made their sides and would forever try to match each other.

Maxx was one of Reaper's. She was his best and most trusted student weilder. She was a dual sword weilder, one of the best Reaper had ever seen. Tellex Reaper was her teammate abd Reaper's son along with their weapons Tiber and Kirsta. Together Tellex and Maxx were an unstoppable Tean. Reaper sent them on a mission at the same time Maxx started dreaming of a world with blue skies, but she wasn't alone. War is on the brink between the sides and Yelled and Maxx go on a mission that risks their lives. With more secrets and more betrayals, Maxx will have to choose her path. Weather to risk her life for the dream world or do what is right for her world and the outcome of the war.

~