Able chuckles. "I see Lisa you're still the same."

Lisa rolls his eyes. "You've been MIA for a couple of days, not a whole year." Lisa snaps.

   I watch as Brooke, Lisa, and Able start a conversation. I was glad that Able was talking to them again. He was their best friend before my time here, and I couldn't help but feel guilty that I was the reason why he feared being around them.

"Jordyn, it's good to see you." I heard Able voice to me suddenly.

   Brooke and Lisa look at me with curious eyes waiting for my response. Able and I have had our fall out but I noticed that he was always there for me when I needed him.

"You too..." I mutter.

"Where's Samia?" Brooke questions looking around campus.

    Able shrugs while Lisa looks around in search for her as well. Samia was acting a bit odd ever since the rehearsal party and I worried about her. Though I didn't know her as well as I knew Brooke and Lisa, I could sense something was wrong.

     I knew that Alpha Female training wasn't occurring today but I really wanted to discuss some things with Councilwoman Tarah

     I knew that Alpha Female training wasn't occurring today but I really wanted to discuss some things with Councilwoman Tarah. There were things from the last session we had that I believed didn't quite fulfill my growing interest.

"Councilwoman Tarah!" I call after her seeing her walking the opposing direction of me.

   I watch as she makes eye contact with me and her eyes widen as if in shock. She looks to the floor and keeps walking ignoring my calls. She heard me calling her, and for her to dismiss me so quickly was beyond rude. She was supposed to be my mentor, so what was her problem?

   I walk over to her causing her to stiffen her body. She brushes me off and continues her walk but I stay persistent until I hear her sigh and face me.

"Yes, Jordyn?" She questions me with raised eyebrows. "Whatever it is can you please make it quick. I'm trying to hold a supreme council meeting and organize a birthday party at the same time."

I squint my eyes in confusion. "But you said they would be no meetings held today..."

"I said that Alpha Female training will not be held today." She confirms.

"Why am I not invited to this supreme council?" I question her. "You know that I've always been for progressive-minded thinking. How could you not inform me about this?"

Councilwoman Tarah sighs before giving me a soft smile. "Jordyn, you are just a young woman.  There is so much you don't know. You're naive and your views on things are far too federal for the council." She says.

   I frown feeling a little insulted. My goal was to get involved and help the best I could but how could I do that when I was still seen as a naive human?