Lexis shakes his head. "You don't know all the qualities of me either, yet you still care. You still are here for me. In my eyes, you are strong, intelligent, stubborn and sensitive." He points out. "I take all the good and bad, baby girl."

"Lexis, I will always be your second chance." I retort.

   It was true. Why wouldn't he have given this to his first mate? Was it because she left him? Did they not trust each other? What had happened?

"Don't speak like that." Lexis growls pulling me closer to him. "I don't want to think about the past anymore. I just want to live this moment with you right now. Can we do that?" He whispers against my neck.

   I still wanted answers, but it was his birthday. I wanted this day to be good for him. We could resume that conversation later.

"I love it," I tell him looking into the mirror. "I feel terrible. I mean you're giving me a gift on your birthday."

Lexis chuckles. "The greatest gift you could give me is wearing it for me tonight. It would mean the world to me."

   I nod my head causing him to smile before kissing my neck. I moan as the one kiss became short yet frequent kisses down to my collarbone and slowly I was getting lost in his attention. While doing this, I heard him mutter something against me but his words were too muffled for me to comprehend.

 While doing this, I heard him mutter something against me but his words were too muffled for me to comprehend

"I feel terrible. I can't believe I would do something so irresponsible." Brooke scolds herself.

   Brooke, Lisa, and I were outside on pack campus. Instead of the usual cold whether it was quite sunny. I look at Brooke in sympathy and watch as she winces at the sunlight before putting on her sunglasses.

"It's called a hangover." Lisa teases causing me to narrow my eyes at her. "What? I'm lightening up the mood." She defends.

"Maybe we should go inside. The sunlight is not helping your headache." I suggest.

Brooke shakes her head while looking around us. "No, I want to see them decorate the campus."

   The campus was being decorated with bright lights and gold balloons for tonight. A statue of Lexis was being set up to the right of us which I found a little bit much. Lexis was so humble and collected. This did not seem like something he would request.

"Pretty necklace." Lisa compliments looking at my neck. "Where did you get it?"

   I felt myself grow hot not knowing how to put my answer into words. When Lexis gave me this it was so personal and intimate. I didn't know if it was appropriate for me to discuss it with other people. Since the rehearsal, I was starting to really take accountability to what I say or do.

"Hey guys," A voice says interrupting our conversation. I sighed in relief at the sight of Able walking towards us.

"Hmm..." Lisa says with surprise before a sly smile covers her lips. "Well look who it is?"