"yeah?" ashton murmured, "is it good?"

luke nodded. "it's beautiful"

ashton smiled at luke's soft words and ran a hand through the blonde's newly showered hair, smelling the amazing scent of the strawberry shampoo.

"not as beautiful as you though" ashton said and smiled big when luke giggled. luke shook his head to get rid of the slight blush on his cheeks before standing up from the bed.

ashton frowned as luke walked over to his closet and brought out the familiar old camera. he walked back to the bed and sat down, taking up his laptop and starting it.

"what are you doing?" ashton asked and sat up a bit to see.

"you'll see soon" luke said and the smile on the blonde's face made ashton understand that there was no use of worrying.

luke plugged in the camera into the computer and copied one video from the camera. ashton still frowned in confusion but didn't say anything.

luke soon opened tumblr and logged in. he took a deep breath before deleting all of his posts and videos on his blog.

"what are you doing?" ashton asked again but luke simply smiled like the pure sunshine he was and gave ashton a kiss before uploading a new video.

luke typed in something, then he posted it, and soon you could see ashton's face on the still picture. ashton recognized it as the video he did about luke and the sun, and he didn't do anything but smile as he saw the text the blonde had attached to the video.

this is all that matters now, it read.

ashton sighed out happily before grabbing luke and pulled him over to his lap, holding him close before placing his lips on the blonde's, engaging a slow and passionate kiss.

but mostly, it was filled with pure love.

"i would like to write a novel about us," luke whispered after they had pulled away from their kiss, "our love story would be beautiful"

ashton smiled and breathed out a soft laugh before lifting luke's head so the blonde's ocean blue eyes were directly looking into his forest ones.

"our love story doesn't have an end yet though. how would you know how to end the novel?" ashton whispered and luke smiled.

"i guess i'll have to wait then, and let our hearts write our own story before i write it myself"

ashton smiled and looked into those deep ocean blue eyes before leaning in and placed three soft kisses on luke's prettyprettypretty pink lips.

"you know what i think?" ashton asked and luke shook his head, "i think our love story will never have an ending to it. i think our love will be so strong that it will live even when we don't. it will be talked about, it will be written about, and it will be read about"

"you think so?" luke asked with a smile as he took in the sincerity in ashton's big hazel-green eyes.

"i do" ashton said and nodded. he leaned in and kissed his pretty boy before locking eyes with him again.

he parted his lips and whispered out 6 words so soft and beautiful, it made luke's heart beat so loudly it could be heard all over the midnight city.

"our story will never end, sunshine"

- -

this is the end to this story but their story will never end

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the reads, votes and comments on this story. your comments about my writing have honestly made me smile so big. i'm so happy you actually liked this little love story and i hope you find this last chapter just as okay as the others.

you guys are basically my sunshines :)

(btw, the malum bonus chapter will be right up!!)

vote and comment

i fucking love you