thirteen

ashton ran his fingers over luke's bare back and watched his sunshine shiver before letting his forest eyes travel up the blonde's body and stopping at his face.

luke had his mouth slightly open and his jaw was tightened as soft moans escaped from his beautiful pink lips.

ashton gripped luke's hips and sat up to nuzzle his nose against luke's adorable one.

the blonde breathed out heavily through his nose before curling his arms ashton's neck and brought himself closer to to the honey-blond.

ashton dug his fingers into luke's hips before guiding him up and down on his lap, making luke moan again.

"feel so good, sunshine" ashton mumbled before burying his face in luke's neck and left pretty marks on his pale skin.

ashton was an artist and he loved putting brush to canvas and play with all kinds of colors, but putting his mouth to luke's pale skin and add purple marks all over was the most beautiful art he could ever create.

"y-you feel so good too" luke spoke shakily before lifting himself up and slowly sinking down on ashton's member again.

luke laced his fingers in ashton's hair and pulled slightly, watching the curls bounce back in place and luke smiled at the gorgeous boy that he was so in love with.

ashton smiled back before leaning in to kiss luke, sucking on the black ring in his sunshine's lip while humming softly.

ashton moved his hips up and pushed himself further into luke, making the blonde gasp. luke fisted his hands in ashton's hair and threw his own head back, moaning in that pretty way that ashton loved.

"you're so beautiful, my pretty boy" ashton breathed out and caressed luke's hips and waist before moving his hands to the blonde's back, laying them flat against it.

ashton laid luke down on his back and pushed a few strands of hair away from his sunshine's face before starting to move in and out of him slowly.

"i-i want to come," luke panted out through high pitched moans, "can i come? p-please"

ashton loved the way luke always asked for his permission. luke always did the things ashton told him to do since he just wanted to please the boy he called his world.

"come for me, sunshine" ashton whispered against luke's pink lips. luke shut his eyes closed and his face scrunched up in pleasure, which ashton thought was one of the cutest sights ever.

luke came with a beautiful whimper, clenching around ashton, and making the honey-blond come as well. both boys panted heavily as they fell down on the bed together, holding each other tight.

ashton smiled adoringly when luke nuzzled his face into ashton's neck and sleepily mumbled how much he was in love, like he told ashton every single day.

ashton felt luke's long eyelashes brush against his tan skin as he blinked, until it stopped and luke's heavy breathing was heard, making ashton know the blonde beauty was asleep.

ashton pulled away a bit and looked down at his pretty sunshine. he smiled and kissed luke's forehead before sliding out of the bed without waking the blonde up.

ashton stretched and walked over to luke's wardrobe to find any of the clothes he had left at the blonde's apartment a few days ago.

as ashton dug through the unbelievably messy closet, he stopped when his eyes landed on a black and silvery camera. ashton slowly reached for it and held it in his hands.

ashton turned around and looked at the sleeping beauty before walking over to the bed again and sat down on it. he bit his lip before turning on the camera and pointed it at himself.

"um, hi" ashton said and smiled hesitantly at the camera, "i'm ashton, and i don't know why i'm making this video, but i feel like i have to.

"i'm gonna talk about the sun," ashton spoke softly and locked eyes with the lens, "everyone loves the sun. it's warm and it strong and it's beautiful every hour of the day. the way it rises up so early in the morning and gives you that orange glow in the cold morning air. or how it shines so magnificently high up on the sky in the middle of the day. or what about the night, when the sun goes down and it leaves a pretty mix of yellow, orange and pink after itself.

"the sun is an enormous star, the biggest and the brightest, and it's the reason to why we live. it shines so pretty and it warms you so good that you don't need anything else. without it, the world would be pitch black, but with it, it lights up every path you'll ever walk in your life.

"the sun gives you color. it makes you shine and it makes you look healthy. it makes you feel warmth and it makes you feel love. without the sun, the whole universe would collapse" ashton spoke softly and licked his lips.

he breathed in and out and swallowed before looking down at luke who was breathing in and out slowly with his eyes closed. ashton smiled and turned the camera to the sleeping blonde.

"this is my sun," he said, "this beautiful boy right here is my very own sunshine. he lights up my day, he gives me warmth, and he gives me love. he's the brightest and prettiest star in the whole wide world. without him, i'd be lost in the dark. without him, my universe would collapse"

ashton whispered now and had a glowing smile on his face.

"he's the prettiest, most beautiful and flawless boy i have ever met, and i want you all to know that i, ashton irwin, am so truly madly deeply, in love with him"

ashton sighed contently, turned off the camera and placed it on the side table before sliding down the bed and snuggled close to luke, wrapping his strong arm around the blonde and breathed heavily.

"i'm so in love with you, sunshine" ashton whispered and kissed the top of luke's head before falling asleep.

what ashton didn't know was that luke had been awake during his entire videotaping, and was now smiling a beatific smile against ashton's warm chest while teardrops were soaking his pillow.

luke didn't cry because he was sad though. no, luke cried because he was just so

god damn

happy.

- -

wow ok. i want myself a mini ashton and mini luke and then we can just talk about aesthetic stuff u feel me

attention pls!!: i posted a new malum-(coming soon)-story named '1980s' and i'd love for you to check it out maybe yes pls?? it will be a good story, i promise

vote and comment

ily