eight

luke bit his lip while walking around in his room, setting up the camera like usual. the strong feeling of pleasure was almost too much for the blonde, and with each step he took it got even more pleasurable.

luke whined out a moan and stopped in his step to grab the side of his closet, digging his fingers into the wood, making his knuckles grow white.

the blonde smiled and took one step forward again, loving the pleasure that shot through his body when the small plastic toy graced his prostate each time he walked.

luke decided to tease himself up today before making his video. he thought choosing a butt plug would not only tease him up, but it would be sexy on camera.

luke thought about ashton while doing his videos now. he wanted to impress the honey-blond. what luke didn't know was that ashton was already impressed by everything luke did. he was deeply and utterly fascinated by every move the blonde did and ever noise the blonde let out.

luke finally set up the camera and pressed play, smiling innocently at the lens before slowly starting to unbutton his jeans.

luke didn't get far as a knock on the door interrupted him. the blonde frowned his eyebrows before turning off the camera.

he started walking towards the door and bit his lip hard when feeling the plug pleasurably circling his spot.

he needed to act like nothing was bothering him now though when he had a person coming into his home.

luke took a deep breath and opened the door, his blue eyes widening when seeing the gorgeous honey-blond out in the hallways.

"hi sunshine" ashton said and smiled that dimple-filled warm smile, making luke blush lightly.

"hi" luke said before ashton stepped forward and luke wrapped his arms around his neck while ashton wrapped his around luke's thin waist.

luke breathed in the amazing scent of ashton, the scent of vanilla, coffee and paint. for luke is was home.

"what are you doing here?" luke asked into the hug because he didn't want to let go of his world.

luke had came to the conclusion that if luke was ashton's sunshine, ashton was his world, because it's the sun's obligation to light up the world every hour of the day.

"i just wanted to see your pretty face" ashton said into luke's soft blond hair. luke smiled bashfully as he pulled away from ashton, making the honey-blond smile big.

luke took ashton's hand and gently pulled him over to the couch but stopped half way there when feeling the plug getting teasingly pleasurable.

"are you okay?" ashton asked and placed a hand on the small of luke's back. luke bit the inside of his cheek and nodded, giving ashton an assuring smile.

"do you want anything to drink?" luke asked as ashton sat down on the couch. luke knew sitting down would be a pleasurable hell for himself.

ashton shook his head smiling and grabbed luke's hand, pulling him down to sit beside him.

luke had to bite his tongue hard not to moan out in pleasure and he was almost soaring over the couch, not quite sitting down.

"are you sure you're okay?" ashton asked softly and luke nodded quickly again. ashton smiled and reached one hand out to caress luke's soft cheek, "relax beautiful"

luke looked at him and did as told, falling down on the soft cushions and couldn't hold himself from letting out a throaty whine.

"luke?" ashton asked, tensing up when hearing that beautiful sound coming from the pretty boy.

the pleasure was too good to ignore now, so luke moved himself around in his seat, biting his lip hard while letting out puffs of hot breaths.

ashton grabbed luke's chin and steered him over to ashton could look at his face. the blonde's innocent blue eyes looked at ashton with so much pleasure ashton almost lost his breath.

the honey-blond reached over and grabbed luke's waist gently, picking him up to place him over himself, making the blonde straddle him.

without words, ashton lifted luke's shirt up and saw that the blonde's jeans were already unbuttoned. he hooked his fingers inside of them and slowly pulled them down, leaving luke in white lace panties.

ashton looked up at luke and the blonde looked back with big eyes, pleading for ashton to touch him.

"you're so pretty" ashton breathed out before sliding one hand under luke's pretty panties and found the plug, fumbling with it with his fingers.

luke panted lightly and moaned soon after when ashton pressed the plug further into luke.

ashton never once let his eyes look away from luke's blissful face. the way he bit his lip and scrunched his face up in pleasure made ashton all warm inside.

luke let out a high pitched moan when ashton started circling the plastic toy inside of luke, slow at first but faster soon after.

luke was already so worked up before, so the pleasure he felt now was almost unbearable. he panted and whined, moaned and breathed, and ashton thought it was all angelic sounds.

ashton leaned in and placed kisses on luke's exposed stomach, mumbling pretty words to the pretty boy while circling the toy around the blonde's prostate.

"ashton?" luke panted, making ashton look up at him again.

"yes?" ashton whispered, licking his lips at the pretty sight in front of him.

"can i come, please?" luke asked and opened his eyes to look at ashton with the most blue and innocent eyes ashton has ever seen the blonde muster.

"of course sunshine" ashton breathed out, and with that, luke came into his pretty panties.

luke was still panting hard as the toy was still pressed against his sweet spot. ashton noticed and grabbed it with two fingers, pulling it out of the blonde.

luke sighed out and collapsed forward onto ashton, burying his face into ashton's neck.

ashton brought one hand to luke's face and pulled him away from his neck to, without any words, place the blonde's lips on his, engaging luke in their first ever kiss.

the kiss was beautiful. it was soft and gentle, slow and tender. it was pretty to see and amazing to feel. it was all the two boys could ever want, and they knew that now.

"you're so pretty, my sunshine" ashton whispered against luke's lips as they had stopped kissing but not fully pulled away from each other.

"and you are so gorgeous, my world" luke answered and placed his lips on ashton's again.

and right then, both boys knew; they were in love.

- -

love is pretty

vote and comment

ily