chapter 2.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP!" I squealed as Timothy tickled me. I squirmed underneath him unable to take the pain he was causing me.

"Say it and I'll stop." he told me smirking. I stopped laughing for a moment and stared at him.

"Never!" I whispered, a smile tugging at my lips as he continued to tickle me. My laughter echoed through out the small apartment. I could of sworn that my bed was going to be broken because of all the times I had kicked it while trying to stop Timothy.

After a few more minutes I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine!" I yelled sitting up "I'll say it."

Timothy smiled in victory and sat cross legged opposite me. He balanced his head on his hands as he waited for me to say the sentence. I sighed.

"You are the sexiest best friend a girl can have and I am lucky to be able to talk to you." I muttered looking down at my bed covers.

"And?" he pressed on leaning a little closer to me.

"I'm not making you a sandwich Timothy." I stated looking up once again. He frowned a little and then pouted like a five year old.

"Please?"

"No."

"Damn it."

I winked at him and got off my bed. I went into my kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice. Timothy followed behind me and picked an apple out of my fruit bowl.

I sat down on my sofa and began to flick through the channels. There was nothing on that I wanted to watch so I threw the remote to Timothy who was sitting on the other side of the sofa. He turned the channel to Disney and happily placed the remote down when he saw that a rerun of wizards of Waverly place was on. I chuckled lightly, he was such a kid.

The opening credits came on and I looked over at Timothy to see that he was quietly singing the lyrics to the song. A sudden thought washed over me.

"Are you gay?" I wondered out loud. I instantly covered my mouth after I realised I had just thought out loud. He looked at me strangely.

"No?" he said slowly, but it was more of a question than an answer. "Why would you think that?"

"It's just I have known you for about two months now and you have never said you thought a girl was hot" I lied. If he knew I thought he might be gay because he knew the wizards of Waverly place theme song, I don't know how he would react.

He laughed. "I'm not gay" he assured me. I smirked.

"I don't believe you" I told him crossing my arms. Might as well make a game out of the situation.

"I'll prove it to you" he said getting closer to me.

"And how will-" I began but was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. My eyes shot open in surprise. Timothy was kissing me. He was actually kissing me. His lips where on mine.

My eyes fluttered shut and I happily kissed him back. Our lips molded together perfectly as we turned the simple peck into a passionate kiss. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the sofa so I was laying onto of him. His arms wrapped around my waste and he pulled me closer to him slightly which felt nice.

We continued to kiss for a few more seconds until Timothy pulled away, much to my dismay. He smiled up at me and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That enough proof Rachel?" he asked smirking. I nodded.

"Yeah"