"the forest" luke said confidently after some time and ashton raised his eyebrows slightly.

"the forest? why?"

"because the forest remind me of your eyes, and i'd feel so safe knowing that you would be watching over me all night" luke whispered and ashton studied his face before leaning in and placed his lips on luke's pretty pink ones.

"then i want to paint the ocean, because that reminds me of your eyes. and since i sleep here every so often, i'd love to know that you're watching over me as well" ashton said and luke giggled because he just couldn't keep his joy inside.

luke nodded so ashton did as well, leaning down to kiss luke before crawling out of the bed and collected the brushes and paint.

after moving some furnitures around and picking the right colors, the two boys started painting.

ashton made luke paint the base of everything, helping luke with the brush's movements and smiled when luke whined about how his hand was cramping.

several hours had gone by, so it was okay for luke to get a bit cranky.

"i'll finish this, don't worry" ashton said and ran a hand through his long hair. luke nodded and kissed ashton's lips and chest before stepping out of the bed room and over to the shower.

the blonde boy took his time in the hot water, humming on a random melody and felt himself smiling every time he reminded himself of how lucky he was.

he never understood that this was mostly all thanks to some sexual videos he made to please others. to know that he found the most beautiful love he had ever experienced thanks to that made the blonde almost believe it was not real.

it was real though. it was very real because he could hear ashton every day and he could touch ashton every day.

he could love ashton every day.

after taking his shower and drying himself in a massive white and fluffy towel, luke only dressed in a pair of pretty panties and ashton's sweater that he wore before.

he walked out to the kitchen and made himself his regular cup of rosy tea while he made ashton a cup of coffee.

ashton said he wanted it all black, but luke always added a bit of cream in it, and ashton secretly loved that.

luke balanced the two filled cups as he walked back slowly to his bedroom. he didn't glance up from the mugs until he was just by the bed that ashton had moved to its right place again.

"are you done already?" luke asked and ashton nodded as he walked over to luke and took both the steamy cups from the blonde's hands and placed them on the drawer.

"i added something to the painting, i hope it's okay" ashton said and tugged luke gently with him to the bed and made both of them lay down.

luke's mouth was opened slightly as he inspected the beautiful painting now covering the ceiling over his bed.

the forest was there, all green and hazel, just like ashton's eyes. it was brighter by the tips and got darker the further you went. it was so so beautiful.

the forest was connected to the ocean that had a mix of dark and light blue, reflecting luke's eyes in every itty bitty detail.

what blew luke away though was the big and pretty sun that was painted as a background to the beautiful nature painting.

the sun was mixed in all kinds of yellow and orange. there was even some pink in the mix and it may sound messy, but it wasn't.

it was beautiful.

"wow" luke breathed out because that was the only thing he could muster.

"you like it?" ashton whispered and luke nodded his head immediately.

"i more than like it, i love it" luke said and finally tore his eyes away to look at ashton, "i love it so much"

luke moved over to ashton and threw his arms around the boy, keeping his body close to his.

"and i'm so in love with you"

ashton's hold on luke tightened and luke felt more loved now than ever.

"i'm so in love with you as well"

- -

one chapter left :)

UNLESS! you want an extra chapter with malum and how michael's love explanation turned out and so on??

vote and comment

ily