Preview

I didn't bother to button the shirt I found on the ground. My naked body swam in the large fabric and shifted as I made my way to my latest fuck's fridge. I scrunched my nose at the selection before me, hungry as ever. Strong arms grabbed my waist and pulled me into a short embrace. He caressed my fat, giggly ass as his other hand rubbed and worked me lower.

"Mmm, don't stop." I gripped the fridges handle for support as my eyes shut from pleasure.

"Your wish is my command." His fingers moved aching slow as his callous finger circulated my pearl. My soft satisfied hums turned into insatiable moans as I wanted him to do more. The rhythm to my sign of pleasure was thrown off beat as my stomach started to make on of its own. My hands slid down with ease on the flat surface of my belly.

"Hungry are we?" I turned around embarrassed, then kissed him. I closed my eye as his smooth pink lips connected with mine. For a mere second my eyelids blocked me from the view of his beautiful green eyes. Once they were in view again, I made my sexual advance.

"Luckily for you, I have an appetite for morning sex." I stroked his meat. "Serve me the sausage." I smiled at his exposed, limp cock. I slowly descended and he gripped a fist full of my hair. He missed a couple of strands that I gingerly tucked behind my ear. My tongue twirled around his tip and he pushed my head eager for me to take him all the way in.

I moved back studying his large length. I wrapped my fingers around his twitching erection, steadying it. My tongued danced on his hard member then I pulled back and stopped, teasing him. When his patience ran out, I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, creating my own special rhythm. I continued until gradually I took him fully.

"Fuck, just like that baby." He pounded my face, as he went further away, so each thrust went deeper into my throat. I moaned in pleasure. My pussy dripped on the carpet, wetter than it's ever been in months. Once he came and I took care of his needs, he took care of mine. 

In one swoop, I was on the bed. He pulled my legs apart exposing my pussy. Time was of the essence and none was wasted. He licked his first two fingers, though he didn't need to since I was soaking wet. He inserted them deep into my tight mound, stretching it out with his thickly built fingers.

"Fuck! Faster!" I moaned licking my tits as I rubbed my sensitive mound.

"Yeah? Mm, You're such a dirty little slut, for me." He stuck another finger into me and I rode him, loving it. 

"I am going to CUM." Instead of a blissful orgasm, I was greeted with an empty pussy. I pouted my lips expectantly.

"Not so fast baby." He answered. The words on my tongue were jumbled up and my mind couldn't think straight anymore. He thrusted his cock into me. His well endowed member opened me up and I didn't think I could take him. His large cock slid deeper into me, fucking me so good and hard I came. He continued pounding me sending me closer to my climax until I released. I smiled happily.

"Until next time, Edward." Once we cleaned off in the shower. I kissed him goodbye and he left to fulfill his morning duties.

The amazing sex cleared my mind and left me to do want I needed to. I grabbed a stack of paper and the expensive pens my fiancé sent from the business trip he was on.

You filled my pussy, not my heart.

I'm good at sucking your dick, but you just suck at being my boyfriend

You kissed my lips, but now you have to kiss my black ass goodbye

I rode your penis, now ride your car off the face of the earth.

Crumpled the papers and tossed them. There was no calculated way to go about. I wanted to break up with Matt. Period. I despised him or at least the idea of him. Rich, hot, and in need of a house wive.

I was blinded, not by love, but by lust. Well, lust and the hot sex we had everywhere and everyday. Our life before getting engaged was a porno fantasy. I didn't mind cooking meals if the dessert was him eating me out. We broke so many dining room tables, bed springs, and wore out so many couches daily.

After he humiliated me by fucking his boss's daughter, I decided to get my revenge. As I climbed on his secretary's dick, he climbed up the corporate ladder. I had good orgasms with him, but it was finally time for new ones. I straighten out the stacks of CDs holding videos my infidelity with his colleagues, closet friends, and family.

Better think twice, before you cheat.

I crumpled up the last note and tossed it on what use to be our bed. It was fun being badass and a bitch. I picked up the last of my bags and secured them in the trunk.

"Where to Miss Madison? Another Prada shopping spree?" I looked at the ten designer bags full of cash.

"Not this time Edward. Take me too..." I didn't think about where I would go next. But I knew where I could thousands of hot men. "New York City, the Big Apple." And he nodded.

"Your wish is my command." I smirked, laughing at the déjà voo.

Author's Note:

Hey cupcakes! As you can tell from the pet name, I'm pretty hungry right now! I tried to make this sexy and a little rough, so tell me what you guys think! The rest of the book is coming soon, possibly in 2016, depending how much you guys like it (maybe sooner). Make sure to show me some love and vote + comment!