Mikey shook his head fiercely, pressing my hand against his cheek even more, as he turned to me fully, "No Cinnamon!! I can't loose you too!! I can't be alone!!"

"Please Mikey for Cinni?" He still didn't listen as he shook his head, shuffling could be heard around us, I decided to pull out another card, "Mikey you promised to help Cinni with Black-Streaks promise!"

He huffed, "I can't do that without you, Please princess there must be something we could do?!" He asked desperately.

I shook my head, "Mikey knows there isn't and so do the Terrors." My breathing started to get slower.

Mikey yanked me up and into his still strong embrace, even after all these years his hugs were still the absolute best, "Princess, I don't want to loose you."

I wrapped my arms loosely around him my strength going now, "I love You Michelangelo, Thank you."

Mikey leaned back and gave me one look before slamming his tender lips to mine. I closed my own and returned it, enjoying each second of the mesmerizing beautiful kiss.

"EEEWWWW!!!! THEY'RE KISSING!!!!! AGAIN!!!" a little voice said from above. I felt Mikey smile, before he kissed me harder now holding the back of my neck to keep me up and closer, his other hand pulling me up and onto his lap. I grinned and keeping one hand behind him, my other tracing his shell impressions, making him shiver, as we continued the kiss.

The green eyed leader's voice came again, "Ugh!!! This is the third time!!"

Another small voice came, "Honestly, can't we ever have a normal game of Terror Tag!!"

(Scared ya Didn't I? Hehehehe, Sorry but I couldn't resist!! Enjoy the rest!!)

I giggled and pulled away to look up at the funny little kids that surrounded us, "Uncle Mikey win again!!" A little dark turtle girl said, Lucy Eleanora Hamato, Raph and Mona's little three year old daughter. She looked just like Raph but with Mona's eyes and hair that was up in two fluffy pig tails. Lucy giggled happy to play her favorite game; she was a little bundle of joy, always happy as she clapped her red gloved hands together, matching her socks.

Her older brother sighed with his arms crossed like his dad, but smiled down at his little sister. Ryker James Hamato was the oldest out of the kids (7 Years Old), and was a lizard like his mother but had his fathers bright green eyes, and a black belt around his waist. He was also a darker shade of green, and the leader of the kids, not just because he was older, but because he was always the one to come up with a plan the others just followed him.

Next to Ryker stood Charlotte Hamato, Leo and Nari's daughter, Her twin Percival Hamato stood next to her. They both looked the same the only difference was that Percy had freckles dotting his little cheeks, and Charlotte liked wearing leg warmers with a scarf. Both had the same shade of green as their dad, with the same blue eyes too. They had their mothers seriousness though, but could crack a joke out like no sweat. Percy was the one to inherit his mother quietness though, both of them were five.

Nicky or Nicholas Jay Hamato stood with his shell to the wall, watching us all with a smile playing on his lips. He was Donnie and Venus's kid, and like father and son he was always trying to figure things out, and make a plan for every single detail. He did have to wear glasses though, the thick brown lenses wrapped around the 6 year old head with a slide on that helped him see in night vision. He looked down as Little Ryan poked him.

(Just had Too!) Ryan Alexander Hamato was Leo and Nari's youngest and the same age as Lucy, three. He was a very dark shade of green, darker than even Raph with his mothers brown eyes and black spiky hair. He was a wild one though, the one rule around him was always give him something new, give him something anything new. Mona said that he had A.D.D.