A Lovely Picnic

(Hello my little Jewels!!! Look at how cute they all are!! Brotherly love Right there, cute!!! I am so glad That you guys are Enjoying this Lovely story!!! Thank you so much for Your support and For your encouraging comments!! It really means a lot to me. Thanks!!)

Venus pov

I stood outside, and took a deep breath of the crispy morning September air. It has been a month now and most of us were all healed up, Leo's leg was still stiff, but he could now walk around without assistance. Mona's wrist refused to heal as quickly as the rest of her, but it was only a small sprain now. Everyone was all healed up and doing great, we would do some sort of activity everyday too.

Except for this last week when we had to stay inside because a group of hunters were camping too close. I smiled, those hunters were suppose to stay for three weeks but Cinni took care of that. She was so tired of staying indoors so she snuck out and scared them away, they thought she was a werewolf. I giggled as I remembered her coming back with one of their hats on her head, hanging on one ear. she was grinning from ear to ear full of pride.

The smell of fall came to me, I smiled fall was always my favorite season. It was always calm and beautiful with it's drastic colors. I felt the floorboards creak and turned slightly to see Master splinter, "Hello Sensei."

"Good morning Venus, a bit chilly is it not?"

I smiled, "It will be warmer later on." 

He nodded and went to sit down on the rocking chair we had found out back. After some time he spoke again, "What plans do you have today?"

"I don't know, what ever anyone else wants to do will be fine with me." I shrugged and continued to watch the sun rise higher in the sky, most of the beautiful colors were gone from earlier.

"Are you fine with that?"

I looked to him confused, "What do you mean Master?"

"Child for the past few weeks we have done many activities with one another. Everyone has gotten a chance to choose something to do but you." He smiled kindly, "What would you like to do today Venus?"

I grinned and looked back out to the forest, "I would really like to go for a nature walk, and maybe . . . have a picnic?"

He smiled and stood back up and put his hand on my shoulder, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, and just what we need for a beautiful day such as this."

"Really?" I thought that it was a little silly, and that the others wouldn't really like it because it wasn't as exciting.

"Of course, now lets go and see if anyone else is awake." I followed him in and to the kitchen were Leo, Nari, and Cinni were preparing toast, eggs and bacon. Nari was by the oven making the food and putting the toast in the toaster. Leo was sitting down buttering the toast with a scowl, as Cinni watched over him, like he was some criminal. I chuckled already knowing why he was upset.

"What's the matter Leo? Are you in time out?"

Before he could respond Cinni nodded seriously, "Leo no go by silver box! Leo make fire! Leo stay here!"

He griped, "That was one time Cinni!"

"Two!" She barked, "Stay Leo!"

He rolled his eyes and continued to butter the toast mumbling things to himself. Cinni looked back over to me and grinned, "Morning Venus!!" She turned sharply back to Leo growling slightly, "Cinni not pet Leo!" She then grinned maliciously, "Leo, Sit! Stay! Good Boy!" She patted his head, he gave her an annoyed look.

"What did ya do now Leo?" I turned to find Raph chuckling by the door frame.

"You didn't burn down the kitchen again did you?" Mikey came in glancing around before fist bumping Raph.