A hint of jelousy

Kisas P.O.V

I woke up in a room with a beautiful chandelier in the center. I shot up.

"I need to get out of here."

Jumping off the bed I run for the door but feel a harsh tug at the back of my neck. The force of the pull was strong enough to pull me down. I get up again and slowly walk to the door. Im so close to reaching it but theres something holding me back. My neck. There's something on my neck.

I put my hands on my neck. Somethings wraped around it. A collar. Ive been claimed as someones pet. Im a slave now. I know what happens when fornens disobey there masters. There killed.

Theres nothing I can do now. I walk back over to the bed the chain slowly trailing behind me. Im done for. I know im gonna die. Either from blood loss or from my master.

I curl up into a ball on the bed and cry silently. What happened before this. As I try to remember I drift to sleep.

"Yukina! Over here!"

Im 27 and in love with a vampire. He also just happens to be beautiful as hell. Im a neko but that doesnt matter to him.

"Kisa-san."

He runs upto me and kisses my forehead. I love him to death.

"Kisa-san lets go for a walk around town."

"Sure. But your going to get girls begging for you to chose them."

"But you know I won't."

We start are walk through town. As we talk and pass through the town Yukina stops in front of a jewlery store.

"What are you doing?"

"Stay here and I'll be right back."

He came back about 5 minutes later wearing a silver ring.

"Kisa-san here."

He hands me a ring box. When I open it a silver platnim ring reveals itself.

"Yukina!"

I put it on as we start walking through the town again hand in hand.

"Rinngg"

"Sorry Kisa-san I need to get this."

He dissapears behind a building. As soon as hes gone a man who looks like an important vampire stands up on a podium. I didn't even realize it was here.

"Vampires and humans listen! The human democracy has been abolished! The vampires will rule as we have been for the past hundred years. The new democracy has formed. It will be lead by our new princes who are going to be made immortal. These are there names..."

I was so in shock. No there going to take over for real. I only was able to snap to attention when I heard the name of a certain someone.

"... the 7th prince of the 15 sins is prince Kou Yukina."

What? I knew he was from a very well known family but a prince? I wont be able to see him again. No. He didnt tell me he was a prince. I looked at the ring on my left ring finger. He just gave me this but...I need to find Yukina.

"Each prince will rule a part of the world. The people who love in that part will obey their prince and follow their rules. Humans your part for us protecting you is that whenever a vampire above the level 2 asks for your blood, you give it to them."