seeing her like this rips me apart.

"hanna there is nothing wrong with you. if anything there's something wrong with caleb for not seeing how amazing you are. you don't deserve to go through this pain. somebody out there is the one. maybe it's caleb. maybe it's not. we don't know yet but you will find that person i promise you. i am always here for you okay?"

she sniffled and nodded.

i rubbed her arm and kissed her temple.

"get some sleep hanna banana. i'll see you in the morning." i said and she got into her old bed.

i smiled and closed the door and went into mine and emily's old room.

"hey what happened in there? i heard crying." emily said.

i sighed and put on a baggy shirt and pj shorts.

i put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on.

"caleb broke up with hanna. she doesn't even know why."

emily sighed, "he did do it?"

i shot my head around, "what do you mean? you knew?"

she stood up, putting her phone down, "i didn't know when but i knew he was going to."

i scoffed, "and when were you thinking of telling me this? before my sister broke down into tears emily?!" i shouted.

"ali please don't yell. i didn't tell you because it took him so long i thought he wasn't going to do it. please don't be mad." emily said and put her hands on my hips.

i sighed and looked into her eyes.

"i'm not mad." i said and put my hand on her cheek gently.

i kissed her cheek and walked into our bathroom, brushing my teeth.

"i just wish that you could've told me before. i mean. we're married now emily. we tell each other everything now." i said as i spit out and washed my face afterwards.

"i know. and i'm really sorry alison. i should've told you okay? i get that now." emily said and i walked out of the bathroom.

i smiled and turned around, "it's fine. let's just focus on christmas tomorrow and our blessings." i said and rubbed my stomach.

emily smiled and kissed my lips, those same fireworks bursting.

i smiled and kissed her back gladly letting her tongue enter my mouth, exploring my mouth, her tongue roaming, hitting the roof of my mouth.

i stuck my tongue into her mouth, our tongues now fighting for dominance.

i pulled away, "as much i really love this. i need to work on my design." i whispered and pulled away.

i continued my design of a short, tight black leather jacket with skinny white pants, a gold studded belt and a cute gray shirt with it, along with a choice of a boho hat or a beanie.

"i would totally wear that." emily said.

i smiled, "good because it's emily inspired." i said and kissed her lips.

i gasped as i felt a pain hit in my stomach.

"you okay?" emily asked, worriedly.

i breathed and held my stomach, feeling a push against it.

i jumped and smiled, "em...em."

"what? what's going on?" emily said, scared.

i smiled brightly, "they're kicking! em they're kicking the babies! look!" i took her hand and placed it against my stomach, pulling my shirt up.