Chapters 13 through 21 D:

Chapter 13: The gateway to hell

There was five minutes left of class until the weekend was here. Alyssa couldn't be any happier. She just wanted to go home and relax, and if she was lucky, her father wouldn't be anywhere within range. Alyssa glanced in Gavin's direction and gave him a small smile. As soon as the bell rang, she was out of her seat and heading for the door; going slow enough for Gavin to catch up with her.

Gavin raced up to her and draped his arm over her shoulder. He kissed small kisses all over her face and laughing. Alyssa turned around and hooked her arms over Gavins neck and kissed him on the nose.

"I think I like your nose better," She laughs.

"Really?" Gavin asks playfully. "Are you sure you don't like these better?" Gavin leans down and gives her a long caressing kiss and pressing her body to his.

"Well I take that back." Alyssa smiles.

"Alyssa," He whispers as he pulls away. "Guess what?"

"What?" She whispers playfully, giggling like a little girl.

"I love you," He whispers in her ear. "Shh...Don't tell."

"Don't worry," Alyssa laughs. " I won't."

"Good," He says as they leave the school campus.

"So tonight," Gavin starts. "If you need anything, please call me."

"Of course I will,"

***

"Hey Alyssa, I'm going out." Mrs. Cameron says, peering her head into Alyssa's bedroom.

"Going where?" Alyssa asked.

"With some new friends I made at work," Mrs. Cameron smiles.

"Friends?" Alyssa questions. "No offense, but I didn't know you had any friends."

"Well I do," Mrs.Cameron laughs. "But then again there's not a lot of things you don't know yet."

"And I'm hoping to know more."

"Indeed. Love you hun," Mrs. Cameron winks at her and hops off down the stairs.

Alyssa lays back on her bed and looks at her clock reading 9:43 p.m. She turns to her side and her eyes start to droop close. Her phone rings playing whatever it takes by lifehouse. She flips open her phone and smiles.

"Hey love," She answers in a fake english accent.

"Just having a cup of tea," Gavin laughs playing along.

"Aw, and you didn't invite me?" Alyssa wines.

"Sorry love, I don't know wot I was thinking," He apologizes smiling. Alyssa hears a door downstairs shut and looks at the time. She's back already, she questions.

"You're forgiven, but I must go now. My owners have arrived," She smiles.

"If you shall," Gavin says.

"I must," Alyssa states. "But i'll be thinking of you the whole time."

"Tis why I love thee," Gavin laughs. "Aw man, I so wish I was there."

"Me too," Alyssa says fiddling with her blanket.

"Do you know what i'd be doing?" Gavin says.

"I have an idea, but why don't you tell me," Alyssa insists.

"I'd be kissing you like a madman," He says. "But i'd only be pretending I was mad."

"No, no," Alyssa starts. "I'm pretty sure you have the crazy part down."