The concert

When I changed me and Troy went downstairs and we had some breakfast my dad cooked. Hailey was the only one left at the table. When me and Troy finished we went back upstairs. I checked all my social medias for 1 hour then Troy broke the silence " so I wondering do you want to go to Taylor Swifts concert with me" and handed me two tickets. "OMG I love Taylor how did you know" I asked looking into his eyes. " because all you do is listen to Taylors....." before he could finish the sentence I kissed him. Then I looked at the tickets and realised that there VIP tickets. " These are VIP they must of cost you loads" I said with a bit of guilt that he spent his money on me. "yea and don't worry i got them for free" he said looking into my eyes. "really? ok. so we get to meet the one and only Taylor Swift. I said looking really excited."Well yea ". I got up and went downstairs and told my dad. " hey dad could I go to this Taylor Swift concert with Troy its VIP" I said practically screaming and all of a sudden Annie was screaming to. " why are you screaming Annie" I asked looking confused. "your going to meet Taylor swift my most fav singer in the entire universe". she said jumping up and down. "so dad?". "um I think......... We should ask your mum when she comes down after her shower" my dad said cooking my mums breakfast. "yea that'd a good decision see you in 15 minutes dax". I said walking up the stairs. I walked into my room and decided I wanted to change my outfit. (photo above). I really liked this outfit. I went into the bathroom and be used my hair I put a bit of make up on and went downstairs with Troy holding my hand. Mum was already down here. " Aria come here darling" I walked over. " you can go to the Taylor Swift concert". Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed and Troy held his ear. "I think I'm death" Troy said still holding his ear. " sorry I'm just super excited".

The next day.
I wore the same outfit as yesterday cause I really liked it and I thought it will be perfect for the concert when I looked at the clock I only have an hour to get ready. " ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed. " babe do you really want to make me death" Troy said his eyes still closed. " we only have an hour to get ready" I said getting my outfit on. I walked into the bathroom and put a moisturizer on and then brushed my hair then I put a bit more make up on the usual which is basically eyeliner. When I came out of the bathroom Troy had a tray of food. " seriously breakfast in bed?". I told Troy getting mmy bag "your dad brought it up but I'm not that hungry" Troy said. I was good smacked. " are you serious your not hungry you eat everything in the house. But anyways I'm hungry. But we need to go". I said while grabbing a piece of toast. Then we left.
Skipping to the concert.
"tickets please" the man said.
" we have VIP tickets" I said.
"Let's see them then" he said in a weird tone. "Here" Troy said handing the tickets. " go through this door" the man said a bit nicer than last time. Me and Troy walked in.

Then there she was Taylor swift she said hi and everything she even gave us her number .

Hi guys sorry a short chapter(602 words) but it's hard to write because I keep going out and it's hard I will be writing the next chapter and starting to write cyber bully.