Comepetition

This morning I woke up feeling different it was a good different. I felt different because I didn't have my fast on I was so excited to get that stupid thing off.
So today me and Annie are going to get a new Leo in gymnastics because we have a group competition coming up. I got invited to do a competition they said "  hello Aria I run a very competitive gymnastics competition and I will like to invite you and your team to compete". So basically I got everyone invited to a very competitive competition. I don't know how he knows me but some how he does.

When I told the team we were all screaming and now we have got the best team and routine going.

At the competition
We were second the first team was good but I don't think they were has good as my team. We were next. When we finished the results came up on the board and we have got the highest score anyone has ever had in this competition. Another 2 days went by and 163 teams competed. And it was down to two teams my team and the first team I don't know the name of the team abd to be honest I wasn't bothered. And they took ages to say the results. " and the winners of the 2015 extreme competitive gymnastics is Arias team. ( sorry guys forgot to think of a team name). We jumped up in the air all together screaming.

10 minutes later.
That same man who asked my team to come came up to me. " hello Aria I would like to offer you a place in the nationals soloist gymnastics competition". Of coarse I couldn't speak I know what competition he's on about but I know its on the other side of the world so I said no I knew I couldn't go.
" why did you say no Aria" mum asked me. " because its on the other side of the world and I live here I don't want to go anywhere else. I'm here with the perfect family" I said when mum had a tear in her eye.

At home
I went straight to my room when we got in because I know I got homework for tomorrow. Can you believe that homework when I'm home schooled it ridiculous. Anyway I love this homework because its art homework. I'm amazing at art I've always wanted to go to art achool. Its only 5 miles away from here and every time we drive past it I stare pit of the window.
The homework was to draw your family. Then mum would enter them into this competition. Whoever wins gets to pick any art school they want to go to in the world. I've been working on this drawing since I got here this was my for at ever homework.

2 hours later
I walk into the living room and I say " I've finished my drawing for the competition". " Aria that homework was given to you 2 months ago" mum said sounding a bit angry. "I know mother I spent 2 months on it because I want to go to the art school 5 miles away from here. Please don't be mad. Anyway here it is" I say not saying another word. " I've been to a lot of museum of arts and Aria yours is the best drawing I have ever seen" dad says worth a tear on his cheek. " thanks dad thanks mum" I said sounding proud.

They entered me into the contest and three weeks later.........

Hi guys and gals yep its a cliffhanger. I thought to myself I've read loads of books with cliffhangers but I've never done a cliffhanger. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry bits so short I have just got back from Spain. I have been visiting my aunt for a week and she hates WiFi. Ikr who can mate WiFi. 🅐🅝🅨🅦🅐🅨 🅘 🅦🅘🅛🅛 🅣🅡🅨 🅐🅝🅓 🅤🅟🅓🅐🅣🅔 🅐🅢 🅢🅞🅞🅝 🅐🅢 🅟🅞🅢🅢🅘🅑🅛🅔. 🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅛🅘🅥🅔 🅐🅝🅓 🅑🅔 🅗🅐🅟🅟🅨. 🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅨🅞🅤 🅖🅤🅨🅢