Broken arm

Hi guys I am trying to upload as much as I can. I would like you guys to comment down below titles for my next few chapters I will choose some and I will title some chapters with that title. Paige Julie I hope you like this chapter and Paige has started to write a book adopted by Bratayley and she says I inspired her. I'm glad I have and you seem really nice I hope Meg lets me meet you one day! Sorry it's not a long chapter but I'm trying to update every 2 days and it's kinda hard with school because I have exams!

I woke up and I went to take a shower and I got changed into my favourite dress it was a black dress with a necklace attached to it. I don't know why I like it so much I just do.

I went downstairs and I smelt pancakes Caleb was cooking this can't be good at all. "What's going on. Whys Caleb cooking do you want me to get poisoned". I said to everyone. we all laughed in sept for Caleb. "hey I won't poison you" Caleb said looking sad. It was still prank week and this might be a trick so me and Annie were on watch out.
Last night Caleb put shaving cream all over Annie's hair when she was asleep. It was quite funny but I didn't laugh in front of her.
Today we were all going for a picnic in the park I don't know why I just love going for picnics with my family we sit right by this huge park.

"Kids get into the car" mum said shouting at the bottom of the stairs. "coming" all of us said together.
We went to the park and I climbed a tree and I was trying to get down and I got stuck. dad said jump and he'll catch me I trusted him so I jumped and he caught be but then dropped me. We all heard my arm crunch. My arm really hurt I didn't know what to do so I just cried. We went to the hospital and they said that I broke my wrist. "what no what about gymnastics" I asked mum and dad. " it's ok darling you know everything Annie is doing so you can start gymnastics in 1 month it's not that long". "it is but I guess your right I will just do school".
When we got home I just went into the school room and I had to do all my work on the computer because I broke my right arm. I am right handed. I did today's work when mum shouted Annie to go and wait in the car to get dropped of at gymnastics. "do you want to come Aria" mum asked nicely. "no thanks I think I will stay here". I said quite upset that I couldn't go. "ok dad is in here( living room) if you need him". then she left. By the time they got back I was tomorrow's work of I can't do anything for 1 month then I might as well do something useful right?

"Bed now kids" dad shouted from upstairs. I was already in my room taking a shower mum had to sit in my room just in case I fell or something. I put my pyjamas on with great difficulty and went to bed. Mum gave me a good night kiss and said that me and her are going shopping for new bedroom things. There not for me Annie and Hayley are getting there rooms re done.
"Mum I was wondering if we see a big teddy can I get it for Annie for being a great sister and best friend oh and one for Hayley" I said looking quite happy. I think it was the happiest I have been all day. "Of coarse sweet heart now go to sleep". Then she switched the light off and worked out the room.

The next morning mum woke me up at 10.00 o'clock I don't normally sleep that late. My arm was really hearing but the doctor said that it would hurt for a couple of days. and he was right.
Me and mum went into this teddy bear shop and they had the most gigantic teddy ever it was a panda and Annie likes pandas. And there was a big bear that said Hayley on it so we got them. And then mum got new things for Annie's and Hayley's room and I got a new pair of jeans. Caleb didn't want mum to pick things for him so him and dad were going to go out tomorrow.

When dad took Annie and Hayley to gymnastics he has to wait an extra hour for Annie. Me and mum started doing there rooms, they didn't want new paint so we re did everything else. It looked amazing especially the big teddies. "I can't wait to see there faces" I said all excited. "Me either now have you taken your tablet that the doctor gave you?". "I'll go do it know" I said. when I was done Annie and Hayley were back and they went to get changed I followed them and they had the biggest smiles on there faces. They loved the teddies and Hayley liked hers more than Annie's even though Annie's was bigger.