Exciting

Hey guys sorry it's not a good title I just need time to think of some and you guys to comment some for me. Hey guys sorry it's such a short chapter but I had to write something before I go away I am currently in the middle of writing a new chapter but haven't got round to it much. I won't be updating in a while because I am going on holiday for 2 weeks and won't have time to update. lov u guys. xx

"Caleb, Billy prank week is over you can't keep pranking us" I shouted really loud. "what is it?" Caleb saying looking confused. "yea it is". we all went inside I had a shower. They threw a loud of flour and water bombs all over us. They knew prank week was over just because we won they wanted to get us back.

I was super excited today because I was finally getting my cast off it has been like forever since I have no cast. I had a strong arm because 2 weeks ago I was aloud to put pressure on it so I did I mean I put a lot of pressure on it. I did this because if I don't get my arm better soon then I wouldn't be able to compete in my competition to go up to next level in gymnastics.
I hope me and Annie win and someone else. this is how it works. you do your floor, beam and bar and the judges choose the best 3 and they get to go up a level.

I got my cast off and it felt amazing to have a free arm again. I started to do all my tricks and things I could still do everything. I was a bit clumsy on my cartwheel for some reason but I shook it off.